Wrongly Banned for LeDucklings

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
4Bilota
[rawr]

Wrongly Banned for LeDucklings

Post by 4Bilota »

I'm sending this out for LeDucklings as I think he was wrongfully banned, opinion is to change as I see more evidence or a second look. LeDucklings cannot get a wiki account to work as why I'm doing this.

Here is what LeDucklings had to say:

"I was not xraying I personally love playing on this server and I would never xray tbh firstly when I went mining I forgot to bring torches so I had to mine in the dark which I don’t mind doing now that is kinda sus as I could be using full bright but no I never would plus that would be an unfair advantage secondly i found diamonds mega quick and I didn’t want it to seem like I was xraying so filled it up with stone third I was using fortune 3 and again I would never xray I’m 100% sure it was pure dedication and luck fifth I have played on sim before with my old acc xxMqmad which has been hacked and I made a new acc called LeDUcklings I used to base with laztec which I still do to this day"

Some questions for an admin

1st. He mined 78 diamond ore, but in a span of what time?
2nd. Did he switch y levels a lot to appropriately level with the diamonds or not?
3rd. His randomly turning tunnels, each turn was it always a success or off and on?
VetoTheNeato
[rawr]

Re: Wrongly Banned for LeDucklings

Post by VetoTheNeato »

Have the admins responded yet?
ostrich1414
Wiki Janitor

Re: Wrongly Banned for LeDucklings

Post by ostrich1414 »

I already discussed this with LeDucklings personally on Discord, but both Yukarion, MoWobbler, and I all agree that he was x-raying due to the many instances of sketchy diamond mines in his logs. I showed him our proof, to which he has agreed to our ruling and will remain jailed until further notice.