Jail Appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
jake276493
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Jail Appeal

Post by jake276493 »

Hi my name is jake276493, you may know me as the founder of YMP. Now I am the jailed founder of YMP. This is my official jail appeal. Immediately after getting jailed I began sending the admins a collection of videos that I believed may have gotten me jailed. After being sent the portals and bases that the admins believe I xrayed, I have now compiled a much more comprehensive collection of videos that I believe will prove my innocence.

The reason to why these videos have not been shared with the admins yet is due to their length, and I did not think the admins believed I was guilty of xray, and I didn't want to waste everyones time with hours of footage.

Me and MrNutInYourButt were both jailed under the same offenses, and much of what I'm going to say also applies to MrNutInYourButt. Also the evidence was not assigned individually, so we will be appealing together unless told otherwise.

I will be addressing each point individually, to try to clarify what we did, and why we did it. From my understanding, the main points of suspicion are 1) TNTing end islands near the end spawn, and more specifically TNTing end island chunk borders and digging into mini end islands. 2) James8b's Chest vault. 3) Exultia. and 4) Lagvale. I have been requested to withhold the videos from the public to avoid leaking their coordinates, so we will be providing the footage directly to the admins.

First off, TnT end hunting. To start, I believe its worth noting that me and MrNutInYourButt, and others have spent many, many hours, and tnt, looking for hidden portals near the end spawn, and we do have footage of multiple hours of wasting shulkers of tnt, and finding nothing. All of which will be provided to the admins. Regarding the multiple portals we have discovered in the small end islands, we often searched these and have footage to prove this. Next, the portal we discovered in end island chunk border. It has been revealed that the admins believed this was the only time we had searched for portals in these locations, however this is not the case, we have done this multiple times before and I will be providing footage of this.

Going on to James8b's chest vault. The location of this vault was located originally by MrNutInYourButt after following 1.15 nether trail. After the trail abruptly ended he would go to the overworld side and after determining he was in pre 1.17 chunks he briefly began searching the area when he would find a fully exposed link portal. This would bring much suspicion to the area, and we both believed something noteworthy would be there. I would then fly to a link portal that MrNutInYourButt had created incase he wanted a link back to spawn or for me to help him basehunt. After I got to the location we began looking around, and after going through the exposed link portal we found it lead to a nether cave at a completely separate location. We began looking around trying to see if there was evidence of player activity nearby this nether cave, and after finding nothing we decided it was rather a players portal chain or a hidden portal hub, ie. multiple portals in a general area but not next to each other. In an attempt to discover another link we began tnting the immediate area, which is how we would discover a nearby portal that lead to what we assume is a 2020 Francis base. It is noteworthy that immediately after this we would send the footage of finding the portal to MoWobbler. After we had explored and looted the base we would return back to the original area at the end of the 1.15 nether trail because we thought it was a location from the base opposed to a location leading to the base ie. a branch off the base (we can further clarify this if necessary). Once returning we both started by figuring out if the location we were at had an overworld trail or if it was a dead end, which we were able to find out that it was a dead end, so we knew by then something had to be hidden or it was an underground base. I began poking holes and tnting the immediate surroundings to try to discover a link portal, while MrNutInYourButt went cave exploring to try to find player activity. After around 15 minutes MrNutInYourButt would find black wool sticking out of a cave ceiling, which would turn out to be the chest vault. Video footage of this find will be provided to the admins aswell.

Next, Exultia. One of our most recent finds and one of our only finds from a far out end location. Starting out just regularly basehunting at the end spawn I discover a hidden link portal on a ledge of an island, I wait for MrNutInYourButt to arrive and we go through, which leads to a far out end location. we both begin flying around the area to see if there is anything of note, which MrNutInYourButt would discover an end gateway around 200 blocks away from the portal which makes us think we are at a bases end location, and we both try some basic methods to try to find a portal or base nearby, but after finding nothing I suggest leaving the area for now. It is of note that I suggested this mostly because at the time I expected locating a portal that far out would probably take more time and tnt than we had and I had already been end base hunting for around 5 hours at that point, I was very tired. After returning to the end spawn for a few minutes of more basehunting I realized something peculiar about that portal, which was why would someone have a link from the end spawn to a location to an end gateway to get back to the end spawn, MrNutInYourButt suggests going back to the location to see if we could find anything, but I again decline due to me being tired. However after around 10 more minutes of finding nothing at the end spawn we decided to go back to try to locate another portal from the end location. Once there me and MrNutInYourButt began executing all the end island hunting methods we know including mini islands, poking holes, blowing up ledges of islands, and looking for any player activity. It is also at this time that i realize something very noteworthy being that both of the portals that we had found were very close to the edge of their respective island which probably meant the portal we were looking for were also very close to the edge of an island, this allowed for us to not waste any unnecessary time looking in the middle of islands and we could focus all of our efforts into the ledges of end islands. Around 5 minutes later I would inform Sellout9 of what we were doing and told him we didnt know why whoever made the portal would have a portal leading to near end spawn while also having and end gateway, which Sellout9 suggested it would be their portal to avoid the end platform if someone was camping it, which made both me and MrNutInYourButt convinced a portal would be somewhere in the area and we would both continue looking until MrNutInYourButt would blow into a ledge of an island that had 2 portals, one of which lead to Exultia. We both have footage of finding this location and will provide it to the admins.

Lastly, Lagvale. It began with me following a 1.15 chunk trail that had overworld jumps, which immediately showed promise to me as it meant it was someone who cared about base security and more likely lead to a good base. After hitting what I presumed was another overworld jump I began grid searching in the nether to try to brute force the jump, but after exploring a 20k radius which took multiple days, I assumed i was probably at the end of the trail so I went back to where the 1.15 trail ended and began looking for a overworld trail to follow. After around 30 minutes I discovered the trail and by poking holes into the ground to bedrock at least over 100 times I was able to follow the trail to where it split in a few directions, a good sign I was near its end. I would spend the rest of the day (3ish hours) confirming the trail did not continue and looking for any player activity which I did not find, so I got off for the night. It is worth noting that MrNutInYourButt had not joined me yet as at the time i was growing concerned that the trail was a dead end and the player following it died along the way. The next day after bringing MrNutInYourButt to the location, I would begin searching some more and I would discover a lit up monster spawner that had an unnatural entrance on the side of a mountain. This immediately brought huge amounts of suspicion to its area and made me believe at the time the person who made that trail planned on going back to that spawner and making a farm out of it and probably had a portal hidden somewhere nearby to get back and forth. However we were not 100% convinced that there would be a portal nearby so MrNutInYourButt would begin grid searching a 5k radius from the Spawner to try to locate rather any base/player activity, and I would begin poking holes around the spawner. After MrNutInYourButt finished searching the area and finding nothing, he would join me in poking holes until he came up with the idea of just blowing up everything in the area to speed up our progress with a risk of being completely unable to hide our search efforts under the assumption we found something. I decided it was worth it because at this point we had been searching the area for over 2 hours so MrNutInYourButt would go back to our base to fetch the materials to make TnT and I would mostly just watch and try to help him find where we had put our TnT supplies at but while doing so I decided to try some methods to find the portal. I did not expect for anything to be hidden directly above or below the spawner but I tried anyways just because we had run out of ideas and I was waiting for MrNutInYourButt to return with TnT which is how I expected we would actually discover what we were looking for. However, this was not the case and after directly digging above the monster spawner I would dig into one of Lagvales rooms, filled with Gold and Quartz. Once again I have footage of me and MrNutInYourButt searching the area and finding the base and it will be sent to the admins.

Regarding Alus end vault, we were able to locate this by stationing multiple accounts at planned locations to watch his movement and following him while invis to his vault. We have provided footage to the admins but we are willing to explain the full methodology to the admins upon request.

In conclusion, I believe this new evidence proves that we have found all of these portals and locations completely legally and we have never xrayed or done anything illegal to risk our position as sim regulars. Ive been through this process before and I never intend to get jailed again. I think it is worth noting again that luck has played a role in all of these finds, but with how much time and effort we've put into looking for locations, I think what we have found is nothing too far from the spectrum of reality. Thank you for reading, I know this is very lengthy and I appreciate your time.
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Re: Jail Appeal

Post by MoWobbler »

You both will never be unjailed and I am banning you both.
https://imgur.com/a/cPmi84R
1590283112f

Post by 1590283112f »

the
fatal

Post by fatal »

I would like to point out even if its obvious, it is super easy to fake video evidence of not using xray. All you need to do is get the general location of the portal then toggle off xray, fly back 1000 or so blocks, start recording and land at that particular spot and start blowing up tnt till you find the portal.
Last edited by fatal on Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Post by MoWobbler »

Yeah and you can take world downloads as well. Here is another screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/xO9BfdM
jake276493

Post by jake276493 »

MoWobbler wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:15 pm You both will never be unjailed and I am banning you both.
. . . You cant actually believe this... Right? Those messages on their own are obviously fake, but with context you can OBVIOUSLY see how blatant of a shitpost this was. You're literally taking "evidence" of someone just saying "Yeah I Xrayed Lol" and using that as 100% proof of the crime. Do you know how many times people have said that exact thing and never got jailed? Nevermind I doubt you even bothered looking at the over 7+ hours of footage we uploaded to prove we have done nothing illegal. If anyone wants to see how much of a shitpost this is their for themselves, here is the imgur to the entire group dm. https://imgur.com/a/ECA67Nh . If this is the reason why we stay jailed, I'm glad you jailed us.
jake276493

Post by jake276493 »

fatal wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:46 pm I would like to point out even if its obvious, it is super easy to fake video evidence of not using xray. All you need to do is get the general location of the portal then toggle off xray, fly back 1000 or so blocks, start recording and land at a particular that particular spot and start blowing up tnt till you find the portal.
This is the reason why I explained our methods in so much depth, and Ive sent Mo 4+ hours of me searching the end, wasting TONS of tnt and finding nothing. With the sheer amount of hours I've spent doing this it's bound for me to get lucky some of the time.
fatal

Post by fatal »

jake276493 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:55 pm
This is the reason why I explained our methods in so much depth, and Ive sent Mo 4+ hours of me searching the end, wasting TONS of tnt and finding nothing. With the sheer amount of hours I've spent doing this it's bound for me to get lucky some of the time.
[/quote]
Effort doesn't necessarily disprove you didn't use xray, You could have just wasted tnt around general location to make it seem legitimate
jake276493

Post by jake276493 »

fatal wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:07 pm
jake276493 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:55 pm
Effort doesn't necessarily disprove you didn't use xray, You could have just wasted tnt around general location to make it seem legitimate
[/quote]

True. Its impossible to prove this. However the proof can be seen by simply flying around the end spawn for any amount of time, which I believed the admins had done in the past, but apparently they have not. But there becomes a point to where so much time and effort (tnt) has been used finding nothing that the few finds we do get are within the confines of reality. Try it if you dont believe me, fly from the end spawn in ANY direction and you are BOUND to find tnt explosions on the first end island you see, usually reaching out hundreds of blocks.
DKC
[rawr]

Post by DKC »

MoWobbler wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:15 pm You both will never be unjailed and I am banning you both.
Just gonna leave this here before we start cherry picking :) https://imgur.com/a/ECA67Nh