Jail Appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Nebuelaz
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Jail Appeal

Post by Nebuelaz »

Saying that they can cheat and make effort at the same time is not proof of guilt. The burden of proof is not on jake. It is on the admins. Jake has been willing to prove that : 1. He put a lot of effort. Regardless of what you say, the longer you spend wasting time, the less likely you are to have cheated. As it is counter productive to waste 20 hours finding nothing in order to xray 1 portal. It's not total absolution, but it is a contribution towards innocence. 2. That his methods were random. i.e. they were not consistent. This is entirely untrue and he has videos to prove that he did use those methods described.
I want to remind everyone, it is on jake to explain away the REASONS the admins jailed him. He does not have to prove he didn't Xray as this is literally impossible, as people can always just say "Evidence fake". His task is to cast doubt on each point brought up by the admins for his jailings. I know he has addressed each point presented to him in considerable length. He has presented unaltered videos of it, which OF COURSE are not 100% confirmed innocent. But they do prove some things. For example a 3 hour video of him end hunting, and finding nothing, is proof that he did spend a good amount of time being unlucky. This is not the only piece of evidence presented and it is obviously not enough proof on it's own. I am only asking for a fair unbiased trial and consideration as I am obviously biased and want him unjailed. However that's why my word means nothing in regards to the verdict of the case.
1590283112f

Post by 1590283112f »

an out of context screenshot is no evidence to keep someone jailed
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Post by MoWobbler »

I'll continue to look at the videos later, but right off the bat, I see that there is a lot of missing footage from MrNut on the end portal finds. My guess is they just clipped it and they have more footage but it is also important to note that MrNut flew around the end for around 30 minutes and didn't start finding portals until after he flew around for a long time. I also find it weird how MrNut tabbed out before finding james base. I really don't have a lot of patience here especially knowing you have cheated at least 3 times before, including the minimap which we learned recently.
jake276493

Post by jake276493 »

MoWobbler wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:02 pm I'll continue to look at the videos later, but right off the bat, I see that there is a lot of missing footage from MrNut on the end portal finds. My guess is they just clipped it and they have more footage but it is also important to note that MrNut flew around the end for around 30 minutes and didn't start finding portals until after he flew around for a long time. I also find it weird how MrNut tabbed out before finding james base. I really don't have a lot of patience here especially knowing you have cheated at least 3 times before, including the minimap which we learned recently.

I think you're looking too far into this. MrNut doesnt have asmuch footage as me for multiple reasons. I was far more paranoid about getting banned than MrNut, so i tended to remember to record more and for longer, MrNut had and still does have very limited harddrive storage so he cant record as much long form video as me, and as such all of his footage is in horrible quality to try to preserve what space he has left. The james8b vault MrNut was literally eating food before finding the base, you can hear it. He paused to grab more food, talk and feed his dog some of the food and him swing his mouse after he grabbed his mouse again and begin playing again. And as for him flying around for so long (definitely shorter than 30 minutes) it was because I wasnt there yet and I wanted him to find a location that wasnt blown up yet which is difficult with how much of the end spawn we've blown up.
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Post by MoWobbler »

MrNut should have more footage if there is a chance that he is innocent. Otherwise, how would he know to start recording a couple of minutes before he finds a portal
jake276493

Post by jake276493 »

MoWobbler wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:45 pm MrNut should have more footage if there is a chance that he is innocent. Otherwise, how would he know to start recording a couple of minutes before he finds a portal

He used GeForce Experience to clip back a few minutes. All of his short clips are specifically 2 minutes long. He has only a few long form videos because of his limited harddrive space.
MutualistManiac
[rawr]

Post by MutualistManiac »

MoWobbler wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:15 pm You both will never be unjailed and I am banning you both.
https://imgur.com/a/cPmi84R
wait, this can't be the only evidence against them... right...
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Post by MoWobbler »

I would like to clarify that the screenshots were not considered at all when they were jailed. They didn't exist yet. I think the full conversation was shared. The evidence we used included a couple of portals they dug directly into, a couple of portals found in mini end islands, a portal found in a flat wall in the end, an underground base they found, and maybe around 10 more examples. We also learned later on that jake had an illegal minimap installed.
MutualistManiac
[rawr]

Post by MutualistManiac »

MoWobbler wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:17 pm I would like to clarify that the screenshots were not considered at all when they were jailed. They didn't exist yet. I think the full conversation was shared. The evidence we used included a couple of portals they dug directly into, a couple of portals found in mini end islands, a portal found in a flat wall in the end, an underground base they found, and maybe around 10 more examples. We also learned later on that jake had an illegal minimap installed.
Thx for the clarification. Seems like a fair ban to me then.