Jail Appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
OrdinaryAvocado
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Jail Appeal

Post by OrdinaryAvocado »

I have recently been jailed for using a feature in Minecraft known as "Pie-ray" which is a feature in f3 that will tell you if you have a tile entity (echest, enchant table, chest, or beacon) in your render distance. I would like to start by apologizing for my mistake and any inconvenience it may have caused to the server and its members.

I admit that I did use Pie-ray to locate small underground bases and structures, along with this I also found a portal in the end that was not connected to any bases. While I did not initially realize that using Pie-ray was prohibited, I now understand it is a violation of the Entity Tracking rule on the server.

As a dedicated player of the server, I have put in a lot of time and effort into my gameplay. I am deeply sorry for violating the rules and promise to comply with all the server's rules to make sure this does not happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my appeal.
DKC
[rawr]

Re: Jail Appeal

Post by DKC »

honestly man i feel for you, lots of other servers dont have pie ray as an illegal thing, but, at the end of the day, you still ended up "xraying" portals and other bases. Of course you didnt exactly download a texture pack or use a hacked client, the end result was still the same either way. Now mostly the reason pieray is illegal isnt that its such a terrible awful thing that has nothing to do with vanilla, but that we simply cant tell if you were actually using pieray and not xray, because, like i said, the end results are exactly the same. in layman's terms, you are up shit creek without a paddle. especially the fact you found multiple bases, they tend to not really look at ignorance in cases where there was so obviously a means of profit and, regardless if you did not know, was gained via illegal means. then again i could be wrong, but even in that case youd def still get a year and have to wait. but in my professional dealing with admins opinion, its not looking too good. best of luck