/world commands

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
swiggles
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

/world commands

Post by swiggles »

Instead of the /world command only working when there isn't a player within 50 blocks of you, make it so you have to stand still for 10 or 15 seconds. That way you can't just pearl out or eat one chorus fruit to escape a so called "pvp world" xD. This will fix a lot of problems. Not only will it not change the entire purpose of the original 50 block plugin, but will serve it better for others to enjoy a fight without the constant throw a pearl to escape. This also makes it so battles don't last 8 years with people leaving with one pearl to regear only to come back 20 seconds later. Plz fix.
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Re: /world commands

Post by MoWobbler »

Maybe make it so you only have to wait 10 to 15 seconds if you are trying to leave the pvp world, not enter it. Entering it could still work the exact same. I kind of like the idea. If enough admins like it maybe we could put it to a vote
swiggles

Post by swiggles »

I agree
MoWobbler
in iron armor

Post by MoWobbler »

One concern is that non pvpers would have to wait more. Maybe we could even make it so you only have to wait if you are flying/have been in combat recently
swiggles

Post by swiggles »

They can’t just wait 10 seconds?😭
DKC
[rawr]

Post by DKC »

MoWobbler wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:18 pm One concern is that non pvpers would have to wait more. Maybe we could even make it so you only have to wait if you are flying/have been in combat recently
combat tag would be badass honestly. sim world has been lacking in adequate pvp protection for a while, the chorus and ender pearl shit has been a problem since i used to roam world. i say combat tag 15 secs after you are hit would be the best, even 10 secs would suffice. the combat tag should only limit leaving world and should only apply in /world. i think that with fighting, there has to be running, so consumables like epearls and chorus should have no limitation, as well as elytras. it should be an agro kind of thing as well, so if you initiate the fight with an attack, your opponent is not the only person hit with combat tag.
swiggles

Post by swiggles »

Naw I still think waiting 15 seconds would work better because you can just elytra away and almost become un hitable. After you have waiting in the air for the combat tag to wear off you would just do the same shit and chorus out. With waiting the 15 seconds, none of these problems would happen. But yes I think this should only take place leaving world. The 50 block would still exist entering world.