Apply Yourself

Post by KoriJenkins »

Please apply yourself.
DeathTr00per
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Apply Yourself

Post by DeathTr00per »

- No previous administration experience
- Fairly uncontroversial player (I think)
- Active
- Understands how to use most commands
- Can run events at later hours
- Will permanently ban Void City
- Chill like that
Gerb

Post by Gerb »

hi i am M 16 london straight and i am not a bot just copy paste is easier this is my snap (saim_k16) reply wirh your asl and name?????????????? i honestly dont care about age and following is my bf application if you like it add me I am 6'1 and i am brown and athletic i have long messy black hair and brown eyes tbh those are more physical stuff i am a very cheesy person, i like to flirt like all the time, and to keep the person i am with always smiling is everything to me.also i love football and photography and play piano i am also a crackhead and always like to joke . I don't really care about look. All i care about is the warm and cozy feeling of caring for someone and being cared by someone and like i said i am cheesy so i love to appreciate the person i am with also i love to write long good morning texts talking about how much i enjoyed talkin to her so that person wakes up with a smile on her face also i like to face snap a lot and this is my boyfriend application Now i don't want many things all i want is a person to be genuine,loving and caring. Someone i can share memes and tik toks with and someone i can talk on call and all that stuff
Lord1
[rawr]

Post by Lord1 »

Lord1

Lord1
fatal

Post by fatal »

-Active since 2020
-CS student ( although I have no experience with minecraft plugin development but i'm willing to learn and develop plugins for simpvp needs)
-Have personal grudge against people who use cheats/exploits to find bases
-Opposite side of the planet, so i'm active when other admins are slumbering
-Will host most underappreciated event, BvB, a lot

-Opposed to OOW admin circle jerk faction :D
OxT

Post by OxT »

this is an image of me -> 😎
Sexpvp

Post by Sexpvp »

My name is Papyrus839_
I have never said anything controversial in chat
My bases get griefed weekly
I deserve admin
12allu did nothing wrong
The real criminals speak in purple
Mucho Gang for life
BubbaNak

Post by BubbaNak »

Was an admin for DayZ server, recently ran a Last Oasis server for a small amount of time as modding was introduced, interested in learning how to do admin stuff within MC multiplayer servers possibly in even learning more programming as part of it in the future (i have very limited knowledge but lots of exposure to a few languages and can usually -tell you what something is doing but i cant write it myself), how to catch cheaters, and provide an overall more active admin team. relatively new player but will be pretty consistent (going camping for a week after this post though lol) I do infosec for a living so policy enforcement is normal. mid thirties Alaskan mountain man so am on in between most players in a good handoff spot between NA and EU. Can provide references for the discords i moderate as well as the few game servers i have helped admin on.

Would desire a few bits of training and specifics on what admins are allowed and not allowed to do as well as expectations. I would like to ensure im following the "spirit" of the server and helping the players do the same.

In discord and in game under the same name. also i have a handful of socials i haven't been using too much lately under the same name as well for an idea of who i am when interacting with others.