Any idea who this is?

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Yukar9
Admin

Any idea who this is?

Post by Yukar9 »

[quote="Appeal from "Phil.Ian.Staker"]Yes hey I gotta say ur server is pretty cool and all and theres one major problem, the dumbass who hosts it. Yeah, you fucknut. Ban my friend? Just lost our entire group who was gonna pay some support for your dumbass constantly money waisting server. Get a life, quit getting government subsidies to fund ur shit server. You'll ultimately realize youve waisted your money and life on it for nothing, idiot. Hope I waisted ur time reading this. [/quote]

Curious as to who might have written this appeal, because tbh. I'm glad somebody as stupid as him is out of the server :)
Hope I waisted ur time reading this.
You didn't waist any of my time, you did however waste a bit of my time, but much less compared to the long hours it obviously took you to write it, so it's worth it for me :)
Box
in iron armor

Re: Any idea who this is?

Post by Box »

So you banned one of them, and we got rid of an entire group of potential fuck-ups? Well played, boss.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Yeah, I'm pretty proud I made these people leave, but I still can't figure out who they were.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

You win one (1) internetz!

Seriously, well done. Makes me smile.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

i've seen a few cases where a group of flyers all join up and then start bitching when the first one gets banned. Which is good cause then i can read the names of the rest of them.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Indeed, I always enjoy jailing groups of hackers. It's always fun when one of those stupid aVo wannabe groups joins, they get caught instantly and then they bitch so incredibly much.
Draege
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Draege »

They don't realize this server NEEDS no remorse banning on cheaters to flourish. Could have appealed it, but nope. Lets run away and cry instead.