X-rayed, have plenty of proof.

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
TLRedemption
Noob

X-rayed, have plenty of proof.

Post by TLRedemption »

I'll explain the story: I know Allifalli angry_machete and asgeiratli in real life, we've raided them a few times and after the last time we raided them allifalli vowed to find us and get us... which he said today, we laughed and said "good luck finding us". Then i log on and they're in our base putting lava everywhere... i log off and get planker and my other teammate to log on and we find that they ran off somewhere and hid. Our chest in the ceiling was dug... our entrance was exposed (i'm pretty damn sure it was closed when i logged off) but they didn't have time to dig the rest because i logged on, right now they're hiding somewhere in our house... (angry_machete starved to death lol) i have a picture of asgeiratli admitting on skype that he used a chunk error to find it, and it's common knowledge that machete uses x-ray, which is why i told yukar to keep an eye on him a few weeks ago... i'll send the pic if any op needs it. Edit: Bloop jailed machete and allifalli, all that needs to be done is just replacement of items and such.
Last edited by TLRedemption on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: X-rayed, have plenty of proof.

Post by TLRedemption »

Bloop the poop wrote:I'm busy but I do promise that I will look into it. I have long suspected Angry_Machete of using xray and Allifalli as well but with /vanish down it's hard to keep an eye on people. Pm me a few pics.
pm'd the pics. And believe me, they do... friends that live with them have said so and they even say they do themselves.
Verac
[rawr]

Post by Verac »

fuck no i dont use x ray and i dont even have xray in my PC, asgeiratli found you with chunk error and then i just folloow him.
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Post by Gingeronamission »

Its still illegal verac..
You find a base by "chunk erroring" and raid it, it still is like x ray.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Well willingly working with an xrayer... i also noticed with using hawkeye that you had broken a block to a hidden chest. :/
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Hes right...
Verac
[rawr]

Post by Verac »

you saying if it chuck error and i see a base i just let it go?...that is fucking stupid.
Verac
[rawr]

Post by Verac »

and i know all this people irl,the person with them gived me a hint to the secret chest
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Could the person verify that?
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Verac=Angry_Machete, And i know who he's talking about, and he didn't say anything... he's just hoping that making up lies will get him unjailed.