Heavily suggested plugins to vastly improve the server

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Heavily suggested plugins to vastly improve the server

Post by Gnatogryz »

As far as I know, we already have nocheat, just tweaked not to ban every lagging person right away (I myself probably produce a lot of movement and morepacket violations sometimes, when my internet is failing).

That chat plugin is really neat, I remember having to type "/w hawkster270072" everytime. Fortunately, the problem is now solved for me since he got banned;)
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

combat tag sounds interesting but will probably have draw backs like if someone really get legit disconnected
we had a xray plugin like u describe some days ago sadly it had a huge effect on client lag and many did complain so yukar disabled it.
we have a nocheat plugin that blocks most cheats have not seen any one flying for months and we get warning everytime someone tryes
the pm system are a bit troublesome but not a big deal..

nothing u say here are new stuff..
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

yeah nocheat works just fine....and I think the query mod is a great Idea and I know the mods had it but it would be nice to have it for pm.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Err, with regards to the combat logging one, it might solve combatlogging, but it also creates more problems.

For the chat plugin, if you're talking regularly with people, you shouldn't be using minecraft in the first place. Use an external plugin for quick chatting.

Finally we don't really need more anticheat, our antixray is only intermittently on (based on updates,) but I'm sure orebfuscator would have the same problem, and we have no problem whatsoever with flyers, speeders, or people using extended reach.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

Epsdud, you could check out the Macro mod, it allows easy whispering:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/467 ... -counting/
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

What happened to improved chat?
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

improved chat have not been updated sins 1.9 i think there where a unofficial one for 1.0 but non for 1.1 yet.. and no source...