Map reset?

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

Reset map when 1.8 releases?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 31

David_M1A2
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: Map reset?

Post by David_M1A2 »

I have built a lot on this map and like my house and have a city, and dont want the map reset

IMPORTANT: I think that a second server that updates every update a should be on (ex. simplicitypvp2.net) in addition with the one right now. The one right now wouldn't reset while the new one would.
BTW if our inventories dont get reset but map does i suggest make it no pvp for 2-4 days so people can go where ever the want
Vaslor
[rawr]

Post by Vaslor »

David_M1A2 wrote:I have built a lot on this map and like my house and have a city, and dont want the map reset

IMPORTANT: I think that a second server that updates every update a should be on (ex. simplicitypvp2.net) in addition with the one right now. The one right now wouldn't reset while the new one would.
BTW if our inventories dont get reset but map does i suggest make it no pvp for 2-4 days so people can go where ever the want
If we seriously tried the above, that would effectively split the community into 2, while making the server owner pay for 2 servers. I think I read somewhere that Yukar, the server owner, is going to put the old map up for a download somewhere.

Secondly, if there are any items that you want to keep, you need to contact an admin and ask to store your items. I believe you can only keep 1 large chest's worth of stuff, I'm not entirely sure though. Once you can get in contact with an admin, I'm sure they'll help you out.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Well actually his suggestion is what's going to happen, I will keep the current server running for a while after I start the new one, but I doubt anybody is gonna stay around and play the old one, so it'll quickly die out. You can contact either me or CaptainKirov ingame, then we store as many items as you can give us, and then after the reset you'll get those items back (on the new server)
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

and this makes me the most recent poster in all forums hooray

edit: some how it doesn't show that on the home page it still say yukar in the anouncment forum
David_M1A2
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by David_M1A2 »

YAY! Im glad we found a comprimise :D I hope that the old server will keep all of the people who have lots of things already in it, and the new one can be like a fun server that i will probably join once in a while.

David_M1A2