Show off your creations

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Show off your creations

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

When I finish wake Island, this will blow your ship out of the water. Or I might just copy the whole thing for the aircraft carrier
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

I'm going to get some base pics up of our wheat farm...
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Wait! NOT YET I HAZNT BEEN TEH FINISHED!!! we need more seeds lolz....
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

every one's seen wheat farms save it for the wheat topic. What's a wake island and how bout some construction pics. lest it be destroyed before finished. And what of this aircraft carrier?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Wake Island is a Battle Field 2 map (You know, the good one). It consists of an American Aircraft carrier that regularly spawns jets, Helicopters, and boats to get to a small island that harbors the teams artillery, and at that island there are more boats that can be used to get to the mainland, a roughly V-Shaped landmass. Each "End" of the V has 2 control points which leads to the vertex of the V that is the Chinese Team Airfield, which harbors that team's Helicopter's, Jets, and artillery. The US Carrier is Uncapturable by the Chinese team, but the Chinese team's 5 points are. You can actually find the landmass on Google Earth.

A final note, the In-Game map is 1024x1024 Meters. That's what the place is going to come out to.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:Wake Island is a Battle Field 2 map (You know, the good one). It consists of an American Aircraft carrier that regularly spawns jets, Helicopters, and boats to get to a small island that harbors the teams artillery, and at that island there are more boats that can be used to get to the mainland, a roughly V-Shaped landmass. Each "End" of the V has 2 control points which leads to the vertex of the V that is the Chinese Team Airfield, which harbors that team's Helicopter's, Jets, and artillery. The US Carrier is Uncapturable by the Chinese team, but the Chinese team's 5 points are. You can actually find the landmass on Google Earth.

A final note, the In-Game map is 1024x1024 Meters. That's what the place is going to come out to.
NICE DESCRIPTION, NOW THAT IS WHAT I WANNA SEE.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Yes, becuase that's what I want to see in-game.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

As soon as I have more free time, maybe over the next break I get from school and shit, I am going to make the biggest thing ever. Within the boundary, if it's still up. Otherwise, it'll still be within 10k. But regardless, it is going to be HUGE. And I may invite certain players to the coords.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Wake island is an awesome map.
EggThief
in iron armor

Post by EggThief »

I liked the simpson house, as well as getting to seeing a bunch of old regulars like SilasofBorg bigatrain StarryRose and even Pugpuppy38 haha, I think someone was even trying to get my attention