Bounty Hunters now hire!

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
Jindol
[rawr]

Bounty Hunters now hire!

Post by Jindol »

The bounty hunting thing is going far out of hand, i simply get too many request to handle them all by myself, plus bounty hunting and supporting my bases and mines simply takes too much time by myself.

So here is the deal, I am hiring new members for my bounty hunter clan.

You will be provided with a Base, basic weaponry (Iron Armor and Sword) and a small mine. I'll stop by from time to time to make sure everything is all right. There will be trials to your faith to the clan and to your honesty so don't think we just provide you for nothing. Here is how it works:

.) You apply for the job in this thread.
.) You will get a base within a 3000 block radius of spawn for easier targeting.
.) I tell you your current target.
.) You kill the target and send me a screenshot. I make one myself if i am online at the given time.
.) I collect the reward.
.) You get 50% of the bounty plus all the items the player you killed dropped and the stuff you might find in his base
_______________________________________________________________________________________
On an additional note, i am looking for more trustworthy players to support my current main base. Currently me and an other Player are residing there and gathering resources to fuel the bounty hunting engine.

Right now the Team consists of two players:
DrDrDross and myself.

If you wanna join one of the oldest Teams on the server just apply in the thread.
CaptainKirov
OP

Re: Bounty Hunters now hire!

Post by CaptainKirov »

I would be interested if I don't have to find the target's base myself. I like the idea of being in a bounty hunter clan.
Jindol
[rawr]

Post by Jindol »

We could certrainly use your skills captain. are you willing to move over to our base?
CaptainKirov
OP

Post by CaptainKirov »

Sure, I don't really have a base right now.
Jindol
[rawr]

Post by Jindol »

allright next time you are online i'll tell you the coords
chowder11
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by chowder11 »

hello my screen name is chowder11 i was a fourmer grifeer on many mager servers i can take down a house made of cobble/wood in less then 5 min let alone kill the person this job sounds too easy i am an amazing pvper i have kill many people on this server i have also grifed around 15 bases around mine i work with 2 people marzu27 and bubba_rocks then are what i like to say acomplishes they may or may not come to bountys because of or base and its stash of coal iorn and diamonds in it. i would like to join if you are willing to take me!
Jindol
[rawr]

Post by Jindol »

no