Epic Minecraft Place Pictures?

General minecraft related topics
Fluz43
in iron armor

Epic Minecraft Place Pictures?

Post by Fluz43 »

This is where my 1.7 house was, not even 10,000 blocks from the spawn. I took the screen shot immediately because the sun was mid, and I needed to build myself a small house. From then on I expanded it. THE LOCATION OF My house was behind (looking at the picture, to the right of) that hole (top right corner in an octagon looking thing). I jumped in that hole for fun, and when I had low health.

First attempt w/ imgur. I am basing this off of Box's post from the How to Share Photos Topic.
Yukar, if you read this, get hold of me ingame on the 1.2.3 server. If I'm on 1.1, most likely, you'll see me inactive as I'm on my slow computer w/ 1.1.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Re: Epic Minecraft Place Pictures?

Post by Fluz43 »

-It was aboveground, obviously-
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

is that all natural? The top looks manmade.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

I swear it was like that when I found it. Like If I'm lying, I'll stab myself in the heart in front of you.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Pics or it didn't happen.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

I've asked yukar for the logs for me to track down my house location, but for reasons I understand, he couldn't. And I haven't found the house since last time I've played it.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Well, activity logs are only stored for so long, and without specific coordinates it's a bit hard to find.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

Yukar9 wrote:Well, activity logs are only stored for so long, and without specific coordinates it's a bit hard to find.
All you'd need to look for are (on bukkit) go on the log then CTRL F Fluz43 logged in at XXXXX time at X Coordinate y Coordinate Z Coordinate. And I stayed for quite a long time. Perhaps I can explore the 1.7 server and look for it some more?
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

Yukar9 wrote:Well, activity logs are only stored for so long, and without specific coordinates it's a bit hard to find.
Sent a message about one of the coordinates, from another server, one of the coords just made me think of it. So I know one of them in the X. And maybe the Y
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

bumpity bump, here's some stuff for you I found while venturing to the island of pylz
Also, some random castle I found about 2000-3000 blocks within spawn. Pretty cool so I thought I'd take a pic.