Suspected X-Ray

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
astv25
[rawr]

Suspected X-Ray

Post by astv25 »

A few days after an argument with player floof09, player Jindol found and dug straight into (vertically) one of our bases. It is highly suspected that he x-rayed us as the base was deep underground and had no entrance save a pit that you fell into (and died in since the pit was full of lava). He placed water in this pit AFTER he mined directly into the base according to floof09. I don't want my resources back, although it'd be nice ( I know it won't happen), I just want his ass gone after for xraying. More details ( if necessary ) available from floof09 and chipmonk0155.
Jindol
[rawr]

Re: Suspected X-Ray

Post by Jindol »

well this sounds alot like bullshit, and when yukar checks the log, i hope he bans your sorry ass for bringing up such a stupid story the last few days i didnt raid a single base. sounds like a poor attempt to deal with me since floof started a war with my clan.
CaptainKirov
OP

Post by CaptainKirov »

I can also say that Jindol idled the entire yesterday in the mob trap collector. This claim doesn't seem very well founded. Anyway, the logs will show us who the real xrayer is.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

could be an inside job. when you play in groups there's no way to know if it was an xray partner or leaked coords
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Jindol did not raid the base, but I will replace the lost stuff, contact me ingame for some verification.