Banned :(

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Bloop the poop
Moron

Banned :(

Post by Bloop the poop »

Hi, my name is Bloop_ and I have been banned unfairly, well, when I spawned I was in the ocean and went to the surface. Then, I started rising out of the water and I was flying for some wierd reason. I wasn't actually, purposefly flying so please unban me I really didn't mean to fly.
leofanx
still building aboveground

Re: Banned :(

Post by leofanx »

sounds to me like you didn't read the "DISABLE YOUR HACKS BEFORE JOINING" and "Ignorance is not an excuse" signs. One does not mysteriously fly on their own, my guess is you have a fly mod and accidentally activated it.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Actually if a person lags/disconnects then they continue to move in the direction they where when they disconnected, so if you manage to get disconnected in the exact moment you jumped it will look like you have a flymod. When I get home I can check the logs and when can find out exactly what happened
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

leofanx wrote:sounds to me like you didn't read the "DISABLE YOUR HACKS BEFORE JOINING" and "Ignorance is not an excuse" signs. One does not mysteriously fly on their own, my guess is you have a fly mod and accidentally activated it.
I don't have fly mod.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Ban lifted because the logs are unclear