dogs and boats?

General minecraft related topics
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: dogs and boats?

Post by RevStoningpot »

is it more buggy (i think it is) or is it just because there are more oceans? I see the same lighting issues in desserts since 1.1.
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

The boat problem seems very new to me, encountered it just some weeks ago for the first time.
Dogs are a problem since I had one for the first time. It is very annoying. But I think I have read something about some fixes in 1.3...
DjANNIHILATE
[rawr]

Post by DjANNIHILATE »

It is not only boats that are committing mass suicide, but minecarts as-well. Yes, The iron minecarts turn into 3 wooden planks and 2 sticks, this is incredibly annoying. As for your dogs poofing to you, I have lost over 200 dogs and have since then abandoned keeping them as pets until whatever causes it is fixed. They don't just poof to me, they completely disappear. At one point, I had around 60 dogs at one time. Then, they were gone.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Maybe all our animals are suffering from mass depression? Maybe they're all in a SECRET CULT and commited mass suicide??!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?one1on11!!!!
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

That minecart bug is quite fresh, I think it's one of the "features" added in one of the Bukkit bugfix releases.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

anew dog quirk i noticed is that they don't protect like they used to. Before if they were sitting and you got hit they would leap to action and fight to the death. Now they spring into action for only a second or two and sit back down. Even weirder was this time where each hit i was taking made my whole dog back hop up for a second and run in the other direction. Cats do the random teleporting as well but i gave up on those long ago so i'm not sure how buggy they are.
DjANNIHILATE
[rawr]

Post by DjANNIHILATE »

Yes, Cats randomly teleport to you while they are sitting down.. this is quite annoying. While I was joking around, I seemed to have figured out how to actually put all of my cats into cryogenic sleep :)
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

How many dumb niggas visit this fourm a day. Well bloop is one.