Normal Difficulty

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Normal Difficulty

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Durklin wrote:Hello, This is Durklin I have a small Request/Suggestion That will change the history of this server in a positive way, That will help everyone new, And some who are old in this server, Some people won't appreciate it, And the reason is because they're very good/Pro minecrafters, But most people Will love this Request, Mostly the new people who couldn't do anything, Because they keep joining and walking around and dying again and again, Then they usually "Give up" And leave the server, And the Request is setting the server's Difficulty to normal, So people won't die fast/often, New players can make it out of spawn easier, And so more people will join the community of this server, And make more places, And some might even help fixing spawn's ruined lands around, But Some people who've been Out and been settled just fine, Won't like that Because they are outside and happy, But if those people would think about the new players' feelings, They will support this request, Thank you.

-Durklin.
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Normal Difficulty

Post by Yukar9 »

I suggest we put that video on signs at spawn.

Oh and Box, I've been trying to talk to you thrice now.