so this happened

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: so this happened

Post by TLRedemption »

I thought they came here to take back all the pedophiles that keep coming onto our server...
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Get them to take the little kids with them while they're at it please.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

who's cooper? (give me a link if it's a long story, never heard it) I don't think video Game chatting is usable in court. Every one in the game is taking on a character, a persona. So any thing we say is just acting out the words of a fictional character. Kinda like they don't arrest actors for playing terrorist in movies. The video evidence clearly shows the guy selling nukes, but it was pre-established that the video was fictional. Is the world of minecraft real? No. So we are all taking part in the building of a fiction. So, if i were to fictionally ask one of those little pony boys where i can meet him to pound one out in his asshole, and he were to fictionally tell me his address. I could fictionally go there and fictionally rape him. FICTIONALLY.
Box
in iron armor

Post by Box »

Sounds like you're making fan-fiction there!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Cooper Dude got some money from an airplane, jumped out with a parachute rambo style. Lived happily ever after. In prison break he has a kitty.
nightglidecx
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by nightglidecx »

Last edited by nightglidecx on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

I wonder if there are really people out in the world believing something like that and giving someone op or doing something else stupid...
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

There are, there's a surprisingly large amount of kids with creditcards out there who buy virtual servers.
dpy
OP

Post by dpy »

Yukar9 wrote:There are, there's a surprisingly large amount of kids with creditcards out there who buy virtual servers.
Case in point: Yukar9 ;)