Bacon Bay Found

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Mr_Hole_Digger
[rawr]

Re: Bacon Bay Found

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger »

RevStoningpot wrote:In case every one is as stupid as these guys (self proclaimed most powerful team on the server) Don't build portals directly in your base. A few hundred blocks of travel between you and your portal could save your life.
I totally agree, never put a portal inside your base like these guys did. Even if you're over 100k out, use some common sense. I laughed when the portal in the nether took me directly to the heart of their base.
U_B
[rawr]

Post by U_B »

In other words you don't want to go to your hidden chests until interest dies down and there's less chance of someone seeing you!
Mr_Hole_Digger
[rawr]

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger »

Well, since these bozo's cleaned it out, sell the coords for 5 diamond then.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger wrote:Well, since these bozo's cleaned it out, sell the coords for 5 diamond then.
I wouldn't give you five dirt blocks for those coordinates, faggot.
Mr_Hole_Digger
[rawr]

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger wrote:Well, since these bozo's cleaned it out, sell the coords for 5 diamond then.
I wouldn't give you five dirt blocks for those coordinates, faggot.
If I gave you the coords, I'd doubt you'd have the patience to travel there lol! You'd spend all your time typing insults to everyone, you wouldn't make it 25% into the trip.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I made it to Eden after wandering the oceans for over 40K blocks and I was typing insults the entire time. Then I went to Avalon and did the same thing. Then to the Hive. And back to AValon. Then to Eden and back to Avalon again. Probably around 500K blocks i've been simotaneously scorching people's asses and making headway. So nice try.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

Whats stopping someone buying the cords for the lowest price possible, and telling everyone? I'll just go there and make dicks and signs full of insults.