World Peace Group Meditation

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
mitte90
OP

Re: World Peace Group Meditation

Post by mitte90 »

religion is not a control system by itself but are more used as one then not. even the one u promoting is used to control/profit by people who sell books and guided meditations and such.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

well i'm not selling anything or telling people who to believe so i'm not a religion. And why would i quote the bible about anything? But i could direct you to Matthew 21:17
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

RevStoningpot wrote:well i'm not selling anything or telling people who to believe so i'm not a religion. And why would i quote the bible about anything? But i could direct you to Matthew 21:17
I read the part about Jesus driving out the merchants in the temple and the part about him healing a blind man. It ends with "And he left them and went out of the city to Bethany, where he spent the night."
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV
Not quite sure why you directed me to that. I suggest you explain what your point is
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

first off that verse is a simpsons reference but if you read the lines after rather than before you would have seen how it goes on to explain the concept i mentioned of jesus being magic and saying every one else could be magic as well. So mainly it was a joke but it's not far off from also explaining my previous point, like you asked for

ps it's supposed to be "and he lodged there" not "where he spent the night"
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

And they broke bread, and sayeth unto each other "This be our lord", and drank wine, and sayeth unto each other "This be our lord's blood."

Alas, their repast of empty carbohydrates did not move well, and their Lord Jesus made it only to their large intestine, and he lodged there.

Ex Lax 3:7.5
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

RevStoningpot wrote:first off that verse is a simpsons reference but if you read the lines after rather than before you would have seen how it goes on to explain the concept i mentioned of jesus being magic and saying every one else could be magic as well. So mainly it was a joke but it's not far off from also explaining my previous point, like you asked for

ps it's supposed to be "and he lodged there" not "where he spent the night"
It ain't magic, lol.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

It's not magic, it's His infinite power, nothing is too hard for Him. Don't you think an all powerful creator of the world could do anything?
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:It's not magic, it's His infinite power, nothing is too hard for Him. Don't you think an all powerful creator of the world could do anything?
When you understand why you do not believe in others' gods, you will understand why I don't believe in yours.

Oh wait, you were talking about the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Fuck yeah! That guy is AMAZING!
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:It's not magic, it's His infinite power, nothing is too hard for Him. Don't you think an all powerful creator of the world could do anything?
If god has infinite power then why is there evidence of the big bang? And why does he focus on miniscule world problems such as gays being together, when there are much larger things at stake? And why doesn't he ever show himself?