I suggest the following changes to /world, to help make it into more of what it was intended for

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Z33VN
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: I suggest the following changes to /world, to help make it into more of what it was intended for

Post by Z33VN »

If people want to pvp there, let them pvp. If they want to trade, let them trade. I don't see anything wrong with the current system.
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: I suggest the following changes to /world, to help make it into more of what it was intended for

Post by deflowvesper »

The idea of showing someone if /world is empty or not through annoucement sounds cool. it will eliminate the chances of players dodging /world if the next person to join is anonymous, definitely worth giving it a go.

I hate the idea of showing the player's coords forcefully, i think its counterproductive and definitely will hurt new players who are looking for other activities other than to pvp. Also, increasing the map size is redundant since we have less players in the server anyway, it'll just make it even harder to find players that way. But i have an idea to make players who wants to be found in /world easier. Set a command that will announce their coordinates(only) by typing /imhere or something, players from /world and normal world will see them, and have atleast 2 attemps at using it then a cooldown to prevent spams. players can just annouce their coords in chat manually but having the actual server announce it would prove its legit. im not sure if its even going to be worth adding but i just dont like the idea of coords being annouced forcefully.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

So it seems that there's mostly support for only showing whether or not somebody is in /world. I think it'd be reasonable to at least try it out.

clip want to program it?