Racism

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: Racism

Post by RevStoningpot »

that's cuz spaming faster than humanly typable requires hacking. If you spam nigger it'll get you banned too. although with the spam blockers you are most likely to get muted and not have an admin take notice.
Theino
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by Theino »

Spamming doesn't require hacking and neither does doing it faster than humanly typable. Is spamming actually against the rules? I haven't seen that anywhere.
dpy
OP

Post by dpy »

If someone's spamming faster than humanly possible (multiple copies of the same line at once), I ban them for using clientside mods/hacks, which IS against the rules. I haven't banned anyone 'spamming' by hand, but if it's getting annoying I will ask someone to stop.

Also, the antispam plugin conveniently helps with both of these situations. I've never been auto-muted, and I'm fairly sure that anyone who has can agree that they may have been being a little annoying.
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

I was automuted semi-frequently before I was OPped, whether or not I was typing annoyingly fast isn't for me to evaluate.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

Okay then how do you type faster than humanly possible wthout using help from a non minecraft program?
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

It's not hard, it's just 2 messages a second I believe.