Show votes

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Yukar9
Admin

Re: Show votes

Post by Yukar9 »

You register, I get the application, I can check if your legit or not. If you feel you've been unfairly denied (or you feel somebody has a double account) you can post it on the forum.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

I can see where he's coming from....
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

a registered voter list seems ok but also let it be know if their vote has been denied. Although i see no reason for secrecy. If votes make people hate each other all the better for an anarchy server.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

if players want to have secrecy let them.. dont see why doh..
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

But rev, if people hate each other, there'd be nothing but constant bitching either. And that would get pretty damn irritating.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Well voter anonymity is sorta essential for all democracies. Whether a world power or a Minecraft server.

To clear one thing up though, I won't be checking each vote. I'll be checking each voter, once you're registered, you can vote all you want without me having to check.

A list of denied registrants, I suppose I could do that.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

secret voting isn't used in competition. Like game shows where they vote each other out. Real life voteing is kept secret to keep people from judging others based on their choices. In an anarchy server there is no reason to protect any one for any thing.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Well the let's have players fill out a mandatory questionnaire to be whitelisted asking them about many aspects of their opinions and life, and then display it to the whole server. Problem?
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

no problem at all;)
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Well then, mitte, tell us your age, height, hair color, eye color, gender, penis length if applicable, hair length, skin color, shoe size, how many people you've kissed, how many you've had sex with, and where you live.