Thief services.

Sell, buy, or trade your various stuff. Offer your services as a bounty hunter, or request that somebody be killed.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Re: Thief services.

Post by Bloop the poop »

Guys give him a chance, he might be decent or he might be decent shit.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I would never trust anyone with coordinates to a base full of loot. What in the hell is stopping them from just sneaking away the best items, like, I dunno, a chest with a full set of level 50 enchanted diamond armor, and saying it was never there? Because they're the only one's who have seen the base, they're likely to keep the best shit for themselves. And the owner of the base will either ragequit or probably not cooperate.

TL;DR Thieves are fucking retarded faggots.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:I would never trust anyone with coordinates to a base full of loot. What in the hell is stopping them from just sneaking away the best items, like, I dunno, a chest with a full set of level 50 enchanted diamond armor, and saying it was never there? Because they're the only one's who have seen the base, they're likely to keep the best shit for themselves. And the owner of the base will either ragequit or probably not cooperate.

TL;DR Thieves are fucking retarded faggots.
You and your logic! YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

it's as free as a buy one get one free deal is. Free enough to be called as such but still not free of all catches. But i agree with the general idea, that if i know the coords i'd rather raid it myself and get 100% of the loot. Lastly, if you find 10 things and only 2 are diamonds, wouldn't that mean i get 8 pieces of shit while you get 2 diamonds?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Exactaly what rev just said.

And if my logic is unsound, please point out its flaws you dumb nigga.
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

Hiring someone to rob a base for you sounds like paying the plumber to plow your woman. Of course you can - but it's more fun to do it yourself.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

Gnatogryz wrote:Hiring someone to rob a base for you sounds like paying the plumber to plow your woman. Of course you can - but it's more fun to do it yourself.
Well, it's good to check if your girl has STD's, I mean, don't want to get the clap. let some other idiot get that so you know she's clean or not.
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

worldruler086 wrote:let some other idiot get that so you know she's clean or not.
And then wait a month to see if he develops dickwarts? There are better ways of testing for that:)
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

Well, in that analogy, I meant seeing if a base had traps. ofc, that plumber could also have a nice time stealing her "diamonds".
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

Anyway, how come I've not seen rassba online? Hemad or what?