Beliefs.

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Beliefs.

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Im not even reading this or baiting the hooks, its just insults at this point.

Flying Spaghetii monster master race.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

TLRedemption wrote:Writing off everyone's criticism of you as "omg ur hating on my beliefs boohoohoo" is the pillar of being a religious zealot, talk about taking criticism huh? What a joke. And respect? Don't pretend that you've given any, apologizing to people then repeating your mistake is not respect, and calling someone mentally ill and saying it wasn't meant to offend is just pathetic. I think you have problems, but I don't mean to offend you of course! The way you perceive the negative reaction to you is just completely wrong, and I find it baffling that you can't figure it out, talk about common sense eh?
1. You can't even apologize
2. We all have problems, deal with it, I do. I'm sorry if you're offended.
3. You're disrespectful like most people on this forum no question about that.
4. I'm giving you guys constructive criticism, if you can't even handle that, just leave this thread alone or try to fix yourself please.
5. humble yourselves, and use some common sense.

You guys react the way you do because you're all without God clearly, if you're without Him, your mind becomes demented and wicked.

Quit it with your satanic comments, I really don't want to hear them.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Quit it with your satanic comments, I really don't want to hear them.
As soon as someone disagrees with you and your beliefs, they're satanic? Even if your faith were to be truth, your word is not directly translated from your God's, as you've proven by being an asshat on a number of occasions. I'm sure your God would encourage the acceptance of others, and some decent attempt to enlighten them as to a true moral code, but you've demonstrated nothing of the sort.
Gnatogryz

Post by Gnatogryz »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:You guys react the way you do because you're all without God clearly, if you're without Him, your mind becomes demented and wicked.
If you expect people not to insult you, you should not insult people yourself. I recommend switching priorities - being a human is more important than being a Christian.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Careful guys, we're dealing with one stupid mother fucker here
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

hole stop take this personal, its not. u cant expect people to be respectfull when u again and again insults us
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
TLRedemption wrote:Writing off everyone's criticism of you as "omg ur hating on my beliefs boohoohoo" is the pillar of being a religious zealot, talk about taking criticism huh? What a joke. And respect? Don't pretend that you've given any, apologizing to people then repeating your mistake is not respect, and calling someone mentally ill and saying it wasn't meant to offend is just pathetic. I think you have problems, but I don't mean to offend you of course! The way you perceive the negative reaction to you is just completely wrong, and I find it baffling that you can't figure it out, talk about common sense eh?
1. You can't even apologize
2. We all have problems, deal with it, I do. I'm sorry if you're offended.
3. You're disrespectful like most people on this forum no question about that.
4. I'm giving you guys constructive criticism, if you can't even handle that, just leave this thread alone or try to fix yourself please.
5. humble yourselves, and use some common sense.

You guys react the way you do because you're all without God clearly, if you're without Him, your mind becomes demented and wicked.

Quit it with your satanic comments, I really don't want to hear them.
Tough, I guess if you insist on posting here, you're going to keep hearing it. Oh, and those points made me laugh my ass off.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

There's plenty of videos of people claiming this crap, most of them either have comments disabled, ratings disabled, comments approval only, or just any form of criticism or discussion disabled altogether, but that's a pretty normal thing for you isn't it?
People like publicity, or they are so zealous that they take dreams for visions from the lord, or in the case of children their parents convince or make them do it for either of said reasons mentioned before. I think it's funny you believe these stories. I suggest you look more into why people start claiming they see things when they are near death before you go off saying "IT'S THE LORDS WORK."
el_andres96

Post by el_andres96 »

10/10 great actors