Ban Nether Roof Travel

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

[OFFICIAL] Disallow going above the nether top?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 32

LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Ban Nether Roof Travel

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

People are just disappointed that they'll now have to put in effort in trying to get to places unlike the rest of us did pre 1.0 release. Also, crying about how I missed my chance to exploit a bug.
Immerone
[rawr]

Post by Immerone »

None gives a shit about eden, stop whining about it. We're not denying it's a glitch. If the users of the glitch were to be "punished" I wouldn't have a problem with it being taken away, but as it is not, I'd like to have the chanse of using it aswell. (1.7.2, the terrain update) When is the poll ending date?
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

The number of vote seems a little odd, anyway the poll does need to have end date.
KennyKatsu

Post by KennyKatsu »

This has gotten 29 in one day while the enchantments got 19 in weeks.
deflowvesper

Post by deflowvesper »

miniwimi wrote:Becuase people care.
Cheating and caring are too different things
KennyKatsu

Post by KennyKatsu »

You'd think people would care more about the fact that they couldn't use enchanted weapons than not being able to glitch on the nether roof.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I honestly don't see how the "No" side to this has received so many votes. There were hardly five of you arguing for it to be kept on here.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Immerone wrote:None gives a shit about eden, stop whining about it. We're not denying it's a glitch. If the users of the glitch were to be "punished" I wouldn't have a problem with it being taken away, but as it is not, I'd like to have the chanse of using it aswell. (1.7.2, the terrain update) When is the poll ending date?
This here is solid reasoning "Other people abused it, so I should be able too aswell!" I guess it's game over for the "Yes" people guys. And the voting is great, totally seems legit, guess enchantments weren't as big as glitch abusing.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Immerone wrote:None gives a shit about eden, stop whining about it. We're not denying it's a glitch. If the users of the glitch were to be "punished" I wouldn't have a problem with it being taken away, but as it is not, I'd like to have the chanse of using it aswell. (1.7.2, the terrain update) When is the poll ending date?
You know there's a law in the US that prevents you from being punished for a crime if you committed it before it became illegal right? This would be retarded if we started punishing everyone who's ever used it.

WAHH IM A SLOWPOKE AND DIDN'T GET TO EXPLOIT IT SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE FOR A WHILE TOO.

Eat shit.
KennyKatsu

Post by KennyKatsu »

It's either people making multiple accounts or just people getting recruited from the server to vote no.