World Boundary

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

[UNOFFICIAL] Opinion poll on what's preferred

Boundary stays up and nothing else is done at all
5%
Boundary stays up, but we try one or more other options
18%
Boundary is simply removed, nothing else happens
14%
Boundary is removed, and we try other solutions
34%
More events
16%
Remove beds
2%
Add teleportation
11%

Total votes: 44

LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: World Boundary

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Me and a bunch of friends can decide that we want to use our near-infinite resourcese to create a very smart and efficent way back to spawn so we can PVP, and drag the winnings back to our base. There is a difference.
YoungsMC
in diamond armor

Post by YoungsMC »

YoungsMC wrote:If Lone can go out 10k or so to Eden and can still contribute that's fine, which is why it started at 5k just to test/see how far the limit should go out.
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Youngs hurry up or I'm moving without ya!
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

THEN LET ME GO TO EDEN FGT.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Hey Rev, the poll graph looks like a penis.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

so youngs is taking over for all of pianiseemo's douche bagery? I already explained that being out far does not mean people are playing single player. So stop making shit up and repeating bull shit youngs. If 5K is some kind of magic number that people are unwilling to travel farther than. People could still live 40K in the over world and go 5K through the nether back to spawn. So how is 5K any different than 40K when travel distance is concidered?

And by all is said and done i mean after a final decision is reached not when the poll is done.

And i don't see the penis in this one maybe i missed it.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Nah, if you look closely, squint your left eye, tilt your head, close your left eye, jump up and down, and blink a lot, you can see it.
YoungsMC
in diamond armor

Post by YoungsMC »

RevStoningpot wrote:so youngs is taking over for all of pianiseemo's douche bagery? I already explained that being out far does not mean people are playing single player. So stop making shit up and repeating bull shit youngs. If 5K is some kind of magic number that people are unwilling to travel farther than. People could still live 40K in the over world and go 5K through the nether back to spawn. So how is 5K any different than 40K when travel distance is concidered?

And by all is said and done i mean after a final decision is reached not when the poll is done.

And i don't see the penis in this one maybe i missed it.
The world boundary has nothing to do with how fast you can get to spawn. It was set at 5k because within the 5k there's a possibility of random interaction between players outside of spawn. What am I making up? Am I saying that TheLea quit because of the map limit? 5k is plenty different from 40k. At 40k, you can build big boats freely because you're so confident that you're far out enough that nobody will ever enter your area. At 5k I have a chance at finding someone randomly in my area.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

still a very little chance.. so why not do the limit 1k? will u be happy then?
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Make it 100 blocks.