map limit

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

Add a 5k world boundary?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 52

RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: map limit

Post by RevStoningpot »

My base was out 19000 16000 and his was, by chance, 22000 16000. Just because we have lots of space doesn't mean people can't run into each other. And he griefed me cuz he thought i was the one who recently griefed him. So there's a lot happening far out. But you wouldn't know cuz you never get out of your cave. Which is why we need a map limit on everything below 60
trouble_355
[rawr]

Post by trouble_355 »

1 person 3000 blocks away, sounds pretty active
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

I'm thinking make set the deadline for december 1st. Any objections to that? That enough time for everybody?
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

I'm afraid that won't do at all. The Update is out I'm not gonna waste my time on this server wondering if it's just going to go to shit. But I'll come back next month and see if it's still worth playing here. Untill then bye all.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

So it begins :/ well, this will certainly be a fun issue. The fate of the server resides in those who play it. That can't go well. This reminds me when a server that I frequented on added factions. The old left, the new took over. There were a few who were too stubborn to leave, such as myself, but they spoke of the good ole'days. I hope that isn't what is occurring here.
ccrh
[rawr]

Post by ccrh »

oh noes rev dont leave <=[
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

I'm still here on the forum i need a place to chat about MC and i don't like the official forum. I'm just not gonna play till i know what's to become of the server. If it's still vanilla in Dec. I'll come back and play.
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

This server isn't vanilla as it is now.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Xestia wrote:This server isn't vanilla as it is now.
It's as close as I was able to find, back when I was looking for a good SMP server. Do you know how many well-run full on anarchy medium sized mostly-vanilla servers there are out there? With strong anti-hack policies/mods?

I'll give you a hint: not that fucking many.

I honestly think a 5k limit is too small (the point about very constricted nether area has already been made) and would be happier with around 20k, but I'm staying regardless of what limits get imposed. Can't wait for bukkit to catch up to 1.0.