Ban Nether Roof Travel

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

[OFFICIAL] Disallow going above the nether top?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 32

KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Ban Nether Roof Travel

Post by KennyKatsu »

Well the vote is over.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

hehe mini calm down are u so butthurt? jumping me only get u a bad reputation and shows the rest of the forum how imature u are. there was i time i respected u but u changed man.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

miniwimi wrote:and u shold not evn be alowdead too post wehn U walk leik a 4 yer olde
Wow, you're even going to insult his walking? That's too far, man. You haven't even seen how mitte walks.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Okay, I can see that's not happening.

I'm locking this thread for 24 hours. Should give everybody a fair chance to consider their feelings about this change.
Brntrogdor
[rawr]

Post by Brntrogdor »

Well, yes this is crap, but I needed the motivation to quit playing MineCraft anyways.
1 thing though, I thought we didn't do re-votes on this forum and yet this is a re-vote.

My goodbye, http://simplicitypvp.net/w/index.php?title=Brntrogdor
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

So you made your wikipage a big "fuck you" to the server? nice. Though I'd prefer it be a bit less subtle. Just tell us we're all fascist creative fucks, not make it all subtle. What if I didn't read this thread? I'd never know your true intentions about the server. But no, do the "in between the lines" shit. And again with the "I didn't know rigging votes that would change the server would warrant a ban" schtick. It was old when Digger said it and again you bring it up. Say what you will about the fiasco with this thread, but you *willingly* and *intentionally* made your votes "worth more" than ours. That's not at all the point of a vote. It's the idea that anyone, regardless of their merit, skills, and opinions, has one vote. And you fucked it up. And you got caught. Not only did you get caught, you were made an example of. And it's understandable to be bothered by the revote. I'd like to know yukar's reasoning of that as well.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

worldruler086 wrote:So you made your wikipage a big "fuck you" to the server? nice. Though I'd prefer it be a bit less subtle. Just tell us we're all fascist creative fucks, not make it all subtle. What if I didn't read this thread? I'd never know your true intentions about the server. But no, do the "in between the lines" shit. And again with the "I didn't know rigging votes that would change the server would warrant a ban" schtick. It was old when Digger said it and again you bring it up. Say what you will about the fiasco with this thread, but you *willingly* and *intentionally* made your votes "worth more" than ours. That's not at all the point of a vote. It's the idea that anyone, regardless of their merit, skills, and opinions, has one vote. And you fucked it up. And you got caught. Not only did you get caught, you were made an example of. And it's understandable to be bothered by the revote. I'd like to know yukar's reasoning of that as well.
"I never had a say in this matter and it was simply the start of an official vote, because otherwise people would be upset that they didn't get to vote."
el_andres96

Post by el_andres96 »

worldruler086 wrote:So you made your wikipage a big "fuck you" to the server? nice. Though I'd prefer it be a bit less subtle. Just tell us we're all fascist creative fucks, not make it all subtle. What if I didn't read this thread? I'd never know your true intentions about the server. But no, do the "in between the lines" shit. And again with the "I didn't know rigging votes that would change the server would warrant a ban" schtick. It was old when Digger said it and again you bring it up. Say what you will about the fiasco with this thread, but you *willingly* and *intentionally* made your votes "worth more" than ours. That's not at all the point of a vote. It's the idea that anyone, regardless of their merit, skills, and opinions, has one vote. And you fucked it up. And you got caught. Not only did you get caught, you were made an example of. And it's understandable to be bothered by the revote. I'd like to know yukar's reasoning of that as well.
The second vote was the official vote.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

Alright, that's what I had a feeling it was. Sounds like Brent just has a case of sour grapes
deflowvesper

Post by deflowvesper »

Brntrogdor wrote:Well, yes this is crap, but I needed the motivation to quit playing MineCraft anyways.
1 thing though, I thought we didn't do re-votes on this forum and yet this is a re-vote.

My goodbye, http://simplicitypvp.net/w/index.php?title=Brntrogdor
This was not a revote, the first poll was made by KennyKatsu and it was not an official one.