What do you think happens when you die?

Discuss anything not related to minecraft
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: What do you think happens when you die?

Post by TLRedemption »

I honestly don't think about it, and i somewhat agree with lone, but usually when you express negative opinion on religion some people will want you dead for it.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

@OP It depends, if you had full inventory you smash your fist through your monitor.
If you only had shit on you, you have to wait a few seconds before respawning.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

If humans have souls...do gingers?
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:When you die, you cease to exist...
As i was saying before this is a sort of dead end in a philosophical quandry into the unknow. The question is more a matter of: If anything does come after death what is it? We all know fair well that the logical answer is that you're gone for good. But since this factor can not be proven 100% we are open to wonder about the alternative posibilities.
TLRedemption wrote:I honestly don't think about it, and i somewhat agree with lone, but usually when you express negative opinion on religion some people will want you dead for it.
Did some one mention religion here? Death has nothing to do with religion you're gonna die wether you're religious or not and what ever happens to one person will happen for every one death doesn't seem to care what faith you you are or if you're a good or bad person. Religion just seems to be the comfort blanket for the ignorant people that fear death. I don't think any one in an intelectual conversation about mortality would mention that they believe after death good people go to magical paridise land and bad people go to burny torture land. This is about as useful to the question as the dead is dead solution.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Did some one mention religion here? Death has nothing to do with religion you're gonna die wether you're religious or not and what ever happens to one person will happen for every one death doesn't seem to care what faith you you are or if you're a good or bad person. Religion just seems to be the comfort blanket for the ignorant people that fear death. I don't think any one in an intelectual conversation about mortality would mention that they believe after death good people go to magical paridise land and bad people go to burny torture land. This is about as useful to the question as the dead is dead solution.
Uh, yes, Lone did, and that's who i was replying to mainly, and did i say death was tied to religion? No, i will admit what i said was just a bit of a stab at religion.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Religous wars: A fight over who has the best imaginary friend.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

ah yes so he did. I was think more of that no one presented any religious explaination about death. To that end, does any one know if any religions support the idea of ghosts, or is that an after life idea without religious roots?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I belive that John Freeman has to kill Zombie Ghoasts. Does that count?
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

what i mean is do any of the big religions claim that the dead wander the world as ghosts of some kind. I know christianity fairly well and i'm pretty sure the bible doesn't mention anything other than angels that are anything like ghosts. Lot's of religions have spirits wandering around doing this that and the other thing but i'm mostly wondering if any of them make the claim that people become such spirits after death.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

christianity, atleast in sweden, beleave there is ghost but they are always evil and are sent by the devil.