SimplicityPvP Wiki

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

Should SimplicityPvP have own wiki?

Poll ended at Fri May 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 11

LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: SimplicityPvP Wiki

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Bloop the poop wrote:
lysergidi wrote:
Yukar9 wrote:He hasn't done anything bannable. We don't ban for trolling or being stupid.
Yeah. You cannot ban the security officer of this server. If you ban me, every hackers will come to here because I am not in here keeping server more secure. Hackers won't come here because they see that I am in here guarding this server. Every hacker fear me.
When did anyone ever say you wer a security officer?
>Never
How many times have you reported hackers?
>0
Hackers don't give two shits about anyone who isn't a moderator or admin. Which you aren't. GTFO faggot
I assume you're replying to lyser.
Just foe him, nigga, eventually he'll leave.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Reviving this thread, the website is severely outdated (latest news is from over a year ago.)

I don't really have time to keep the site updated (or rather, I don't want to,) and getting somebody to do it never really went anywhere.

We could turn the frontpage into a wiki, allowing the website to be run communally. We could even, as lyser suggested, allow articles about players, famous bases and notable events.
kickem
in iron armor

Post by kickem »

Lyser, the reason hackers don't come here is because what the hell would they get from hacking a forum where you are allowed to troll? And also cos they know you are so f*ucking annoying
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Yukar9 wrote:Reviving this thread, the website is severely outdated (latest news is from over a year ago.)

I don't really have time to keep the site updated (or rather, I don't want to,) and getting somebody to do it never really went anywhere.

We could turn the frontpage into a wiki, allowing the website to be run communally. We could even, as lyser suggested, allow articles about players, famous bases and notable events.
Please, dear god, whitelist editing privledges before we get more buttmad banned people who think it's funny to make shit articles.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Yukar9 wrote:Reviving this thread, the website is severely outdated (latest news is from over a year ago.)

Please, dear god, whitelist editing privledges before we get more buttmad banned people who think it's funny to make shit articles.
This. I'm in support.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

whitelist or this will go to shit but im in favor
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

If we're going to write about players aswell, it should be someone who has been here a while and can do it without any heavy bias. Don't trust many people here to do so, any ideas for a person like that?
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

If it's a wiki it's collaborative, there wouldn't be a single editor. We just need a no bullshit rule, and anybody writing bullshit gets banned from editing. Simple as that.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Yukar9 wrote:If it's a wiki it's collaborative, there wouldn't be a single editor. We just need a no bullshit rule, and anybody writing bullshit gets banned from editing. Simple as that.
That's good, hopefully there won't be an excess of bullshit to deal with.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Perhaps those already banned from the main forum's topic should be banned from the Wiki as well.

Also, things written should be strictly informative, and especially not sarcastic stuff like "dis nigga is da shit yo" unless it's on your personal profile.
Also, seeing as there's a general consensus to get this up, do we have an estimate as to when it will be implemented and as to what domain it will be held at?