Distance traveled records

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
ZeroVisibility
still building aboveground

Re: Distance traveled records

Post by ZeroVisibility »

Guys it's not like anyone is boasting about their distance. I honestly think 1.5m was incredibly easy, could have gone way farther. I did it only to combat against me and my group's paranoia.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

ZeroVisibility wrote:Guys it's not like anyone is boasting about their distance. I honestly think 1.5m was incredibly easy, could have gone way farther. I did it only to combat against me and my group's paranoia.
>walking 1.5 mill
Past 100K is way more than enough. If I were to go that distance I would make it so giving out my coordinates would be irrelevant, I would be too far away for anyone to even consider traveling to raid.
ZeroVisibility

Post by ZeroVisibility »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
ZeroVisibility wrote:Guys it's not like anyone is boasting about their distance. I honestly think 1.5m was incredibly easy, could have gone way farther. I did it only to combat against me and my group's paranoia.
>walking 1.5 mill
Past 100K is way more than enough. If I were to go that distance I would make it so giving out my coordinates would be irrelevant, I would be too far away for anyone to even consider traveling to raid.
You don't know my group, they are VERY paranoid. And honestly I thought going 100k and then putting a nether portal inside your base is unsafe, I want to be able to do that.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

ZeroVisibility wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
>walking 1.5 mill
You don't know my group, they are VERY paranoid. And honestly I thought going 100k and then putting a nether portal inside your base is unsafe, I want to be able to do that.
YOU DONT KNOW ME, MAN.

tell them to stop being paranoid asshole niggers.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

A nether portal at 100K *is* unsafe. That's not very far out in the nether -- I've done quite a bit of roaming in the nether looking for portals, and so I imagine have many others.

You're not paranoid if they *are* out to get you. ;)
ZeroVisibility

Post by ZeroVisibility »

Lonesoldier55 wrote:YOU DONT KNOW ME, MAN.

tell them to stop being paranoid asshole niggers.
I'VE TRIED
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

Damn, i'm only 25k.
KennyKatsu
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by KennyKatsu »

SilasOfBorg wrote:A nether portal at 100K *is* unsafe. That's not very far out in the nether -- I've done quite a bit of roaming in the nether looking for portals, and so I imagine have many others.

You're not paranoid if they *are* out to get you. ;)
It's about 12k in nether
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:Damn, i'm only 25k.
Thanks, ill be sure to get a search together to search the radius of 25K from spawn.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
PlanetKhamulio wrote:Damn, i'm only 25k.
Thanks, ill be sure to get a search together to search the radius of 25K from spawn.
Let's play a game when you get there.