A kit starter for noobs?

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: A kit starter for noobs?

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

If they're stuck in spawn that's their problem, I walked around spawn and found trees within 500 blocks of the place, it was far easier to start than it was a year ago.
el_andres96
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by el_andres96 »

miniwimi wrote:
el_andres96 wrote:
miniwimi wrote:
This is a vanilla server. No one started out with a kit, why should they start with a kit?
Well not really a kit, maybe a dispencer with melons.
Just something very small to help them out.
Again, this is a vanilla server.
Again, did I say you'd have to install a mod to do this? No.
I just want more players to stay. Not every play is "hurr were's deh fud pls op meh i are from plntminecrft"
If they want to be that stupid, let them be, and then let them leave. I don't want to deal with tons of people asking for op
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

I wouldn't mind more players, but I want the kind of players who will show up naked at spawn, take a look at the destruction, and think, "awesome! I wonder if I can live long enough to find food and shelter?" (as opposed to "waaah where are the trees its dark where is everything I want diamond can I be your friend?")

Giving people anything -- *anything* -- at spawn opens a door I would personally like to stay firmly shut.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:I wouldn't mind more players, but I want the kind of players who will show up naked at spawn, take a look at the destruction, and think, "awesome! I wonder if I can live long enough to find food and shelter?" (as opposed to "waaah where are the trees its dark where is everything I want diamond can I be your friend?")

Giving people anything -- *anything* -- at spawn opens a door I would personally like to stay firmly shut.
Literally exactaly what I want to say, just in a more hurtful way.