New admins & other help

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Re: New admins & other help

Post by SilasOfBorg »

I would be happy with Egg for an admin, at least until it all went to his head and he started talking to himself and giggling softly and randomly kicking players for not showing proper respect to His Royal Omletness and secretly plotting to usurp Yukar as the rightful One True Sysop.

Which is nothing against Egg, that just tends to happen to admins after a while. Power corrupts, and all.

Just look at Rev and his "Meditations for World Domination".. nuff said. ;)

p.s. not saying I would be any better.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

I can see it now, Silas.

"Sorry, poopscopper98, it's "you are a faggot", not "your a faggot". Don't drop the soap!"
*poopscooper98 jailed for improper grammar*
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

i can help with code for the site (a cms maybe) as long as someone else handles the text and stuff
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

For one, Silas, you giving your opinion on another person doesn't mean that you're saying you would be better. You're trying to avoid looking like a dick when you weren't looking like one in the first place. If someone's going to judge you for how you judge someone else, then they can fuck off.

As for Egg, long time player, level headed, mature, 9/10 would vote admin.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I'd vote for both Egg and Lone.
Starredrose
[rawr]

Post by Starredrose »

I agree Lone would be classy and shame them and Egg is just someone who's constantly on and really knows a bunch of people. I think they'd both be awesome admin candidates.
oldolwa
in iron armor

Post by oldolwa »

Egg was the one that brought me to this server, and it's the only one i have played on ever since. Egg's knowledge of the game is well-rounded and i really don't see anyone else better suited for the position. I have been on the server for almost 2 years i believe and seeing egg's willingness to help would make him the perfect admin.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

If there's enough support I can pop on and administrate. The best way to get to me would be Steam, if you wanted to add me just add "lonesoldier55". Steam message me about someone being a nigger and given enough proof once I'm on I can do what's needed.
EggThief
in iron armor

Post by EggThief »

This thread is making me blush.

I know Silas didn't volunteer but I think he would make a great admin, he's been here longer than I have and is obviously responsible and mature. Also never hot headed which is super important.

I played some on the server that hugo runs and he seemed to be doing a rather good job, I don't see why he wouldn't make a fine admin here.

Lone screws around a lot but I know he'd take being an admin seriously. He cares about the server as much as the rest of us.

This sounds biased but I'm good friends with oldolwa outside of simpvp. That being said know him better than anyone else. He would make a terrific admin. I've never even seen the guy get mad in the years I've known him, and he's one of the more responsible people I know. He was the first person I brought to simplicity shortly after I came in 1.7.3 and this is the only server we've been regulars on since. Also he's older than me and same EST time zone.
hugobros3
in iron armor

Post by hugobros3 »

I'm ok with having ops rights, but the most think I may contribute on is the technicals ( website/plugins ) parts.
I'd ban spammers/obvious cheaters on sight thought.

I have a lot of ideas, but they are offtopic, I'm making another one for that.