Maybe fixing this lag will attract more players?

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Re: Maybe fixing this lag will attract more players?

Post by morl0ck »

If you want a incentives heres a better one, have yukar hand carve a small wooden figure of the donator's in-game character and post it to them.
I want a 10x10 inch portrait of my face tattooed on Yukar's stomach. That is only fair for $10 a month.

Seriously though... the incentive thing will turn into a bigger headache than it's worth. Spend hours carving a figurine... aren't we trying to make his life easier not harder?

And Pippenger couldn't you like, mow somebody's lawn once a month or something? Just saying... if you're going to bug people about donations so badly.
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Post by A. Pippenger »

I'm not trying to get people to give more money than they want to, I'm just trying to actually keep track of it. We always have people complaining about lag and saying "maybe I'll donate, but only if everyone else donates". The effect of that is that nobody ever actually goes through with it. What bothers me is how stupid and inefficient the process is, not that people aren't giving enough.

I'm not into harassing people to give more, not under any circumstances. And you shouldn't be either.
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

morl0ck wrote:
If you want a incentives heres a better one, have yukar hand carve a small wooden figure of the donator's in-game character and post it to them.
I want a 10x10 inch portrait of my face tattooed on Yukar's stomach. That is only fair for $10 a month.

Seriously though... the incentive thing will turn into a bigger headache than it's worth. Spend hours carving a figurine... aren't we trying to make his life easier not harder?
Clay will do!