Allow enchantments in /world again?

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Allow enchantments in /world again?

Post by Gnatogryz »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:welcome back to "being dominated by everyone in protection 4 while there is no interesting loadouts besides protection 4 diamond because it is objectively and completely the best"
Wearing enchanted gear means risk for you and chance for someone else. In the current pvpworld you risk noting, gain nothing - and that's why it's empty 24/7.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Just wanna say I hear this is a popular suggestion. It wouldn't make sense to implement in between a pvp world, so if we are to do this it would be after the next pvp world reset. So I'm not going to start a vote here until we get around the end of January, but I just want everybody to be clear that this suggestion hasn't been forgotten.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

Thank yu yukar. I'd love to see the good old hardcore "screw noobs" pvp world again.

Right now I don't even use it for trading, because it's too much fuss to change the gear to unenchanted and back again everytime I want to go /world. Remember that this is coming from someone who has lost a few full sets of ench gear there, so I know first-hand what I am talking about :P