New 5k Limit Poll

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

Are you against or for the limit?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:39 am

Against the limit
55%
For the limit
35%
I don't care
10%

Total votes: 20

RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: New 5k Limit Poll

Post by RevStoningpot »

this is fucking anarchy i hate when all you pansy ass mother fuckers bitch about being nice and blah blah blah Fucking anarchy has no limit's NO LIMIT! NO LIMIT!
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Post by Gingeronamission »

RevStoningpot wrote:this is fucking anarchy i hate when all you pansy ass mother fuckers bitch about being nice and blah blah blah Fucking anarchy has no limit's NO LIMIT! NO LIMIT!
Now THATS hateful.
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Rev, if you want complete anarchy the way you're describing it, go play singleplayer. After all singleplayer is entirely identical to this server without a boundary.

Yukar9 has offered you a build server, I don't understand why you don't want it, but instead insist of playing creative mode on an anarchy server.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I say we just kill yukar, and rev while we're at it. Then we'll make the limit semi-existent so that everyone is happy. 5k boundary in only one direction. And while we're solving problems, let's de-op everyone and make hackers cease to exist.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I know how we can do this.

Magnets. Lots of them.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

Xestia you are still retarded as ever. I don't play in creative mode I'm not even an op anymore. Your thinking of you and your boyfriend. I have said on countless occasions I am here to play bvanilla anarchy. Single player can't be concidered anarchy as there is only one player. Ergo the one player is the unquestioned ruling authority. A dictatorship not anarchy. And i've fucking told you pleanty of times before that I'm here to play minecraft (the way it's meant to be played with mining and crafting) with the added risk of player detection. Your the fucking queer ass shit bag that made it impossible for people to get to me so don't blame me for not being able to be found. So stop fucking accusing people of trying to make this a creative mode server because no one wants that and you know it. How about you take a few hours to think of a real argument. Seeing as the only one you had before was it would increase player activity and we have all seen that, that never happened. We still have no mre that 20 on average and as for your pesious pvp they all log out of battles and cause all the spawn rats to whine relentlessly. So go ahead and try to find a real reason why we need this limit. And if you attack my personal playing style as an argument against dropping the limit i will find a way to fuck you up bitch
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

RevStoningpot wrote:Xestia you are still retarded as ever. I don't play in creative mode I'm not even an op anymore. Your thinking of you and your boyfriend. I have said on countless occasions I am here to play bvanilla anarchy. Single player can't be concidered anarchy as there is only one player. Ergo the one player is the unquestioned ruling authority. A dictatorship not anarchy. And i've fucking told you pleanty of times before that I'm here to play minecraft (the way it's meant to be played with mining and crafting) with the added risk of player detection. Your the fucking queer ass shit bag that made it impossible for people to get to me so don't blame me for not being able to be found. So stop fucking accusing people of trying to make this a creative mode server because no one wants that and you know it. How about you take a few hours to think of a real argument. Seeing as the only one you had before was it would increase player activity and we have all seen that, that never happened. We still have no mre that 20 on average and as for your pesious pvp they all log out of battles and cause all the spawn rats to whine relentlessly. So go ahead and try to find a real reason why we need this limit. And if you attack my personal playing style as an argument against dropping the limit i will find a way to fuck you up bitch
UMAD? Yeah, you most certainly are.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

not really i'm just sick of xestia repeating herself while ignoring the fact that everything she says has already been disproven. And thers no reason to repeat the whole message i wrote it's right above you. Fucking kids and there damned over use of the quote button.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

RevStoningpot wrote:not really i'm just sick of xestia repeating herself while ignoring the fact that everything she says has already been disproven. And thers no reason to repeat the whole message i wrote it's right above you. Fucking kids and there damned over use of the quote button.
What's a quote? And Xestia's a girl? I hear like everone call Xestia a guy. Huh.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Why the fuck don't we get one of those mods that leaves players in place for 20 seconds? I think combat logging is fucking retarded....