X-rayed, have plenty of proof.

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Verac
[rawr]

Re: X-rayed, have plenty of proof.

Post by Verac »

why bloop having strong feeling with me? i never do anything to you?i asked bloop for diamond for fun i know he wouldnt give me a shit anyway.bloop just let me free.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Verac wrote:why bloop having strong feeling with me? i never do anything to you?i asked bloop for diamond for fun i know he wouldnt give me a shit anyway.bloop just let me free.
It isn't about if he did something to you or if you did something to him, it's about the facts.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I was banned for Chunk-Erroring bases as well. I managed to get unbanned at the least. Xestia made it clear in a thread that using glitches to your advantage is not acceptable, and if you see a glitch, Do not take advantage of it . Using unfair advantages = Ban. You're just butthurt because you got your ass kicked and you can't return the favor.
xMrGuy
[rawr]

Post by xMrGuy »

Verac wrote:why bloop having strong feeling with me? i never do anything to you?i asked bloop for diamond for fun i know he wouldnt give me a shit anyway.bloop just let me free.
If you had not cheted you woud not be in jail
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:I was banned for Chunk-Erroring bases as well. I managed to get unbanned at the least. Xestia made it clear in a thread that using glitches to your advantage is not acceptable, and if you see a glitch, Do not take advantage of it . Using unfair advantages = Ban. You're just butthurt because you got your ass kicked and you can't return the favor.
Exactly, you and allifalli were pissed that we raided you so many times, so you decided to return the favor... don't you think it's suspicious that on the same day allifalli says he's going to get us you're in our base a few hours later?
I don't want to drag this on, just face it... you're not getting unjailed.
Verac
[rawr]

Post by Verac »

so Xmrguy use x ray texturepack, is that allowed? if no then jail him...
xMrGuy
[rawr]

Post by xMrGuy »

Thats not true, so now your trying to take me down to just beacouse you are in jail ?
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

Verac wrote:so Xmrguy use x ray texturepack, is that allowed? if no then jail him...
LOL how sad, if you're going down you're taking everyone with you... i wouldn't let xmrguy in my base if he used x-ray texture pack, and i know he doesn't.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Verac, take a nice hot cup of Shut the fuck up followed up with your daily dose of stupid pills. Kthxbai.
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Wow you guys are a pathetic team haha. You guys aren't even loyal to your own team. Thats what I call a pussy, not being able to own up to what you did.