Show votes

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
mitte90
OP

Re: Show votes

Post by mitte90 »

22(in 13 days), 182 i think, blond, blue, male, around 17cm,short, white as snow, 43, wow u think i remember a number, 6, falkenberg sweden. but dont see what this have to do with any of this
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Now i know more than most people are comfortable exposing, and if others were required to let others see this to be able to share their opinion in a poll, many would not vote.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

im dont see how this information are going to harm me so i dont care if people know.. but we not asking for this type of info we ask to know if u like the limit or not. not like u gona get killed for the info.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

it was an example. Too many conflicts would arise.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

i dont think so.. i beleave the limit debate have been really civil and for most part stayed in the tread
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Lonesoldier voted to abolish the limit. Not big suprise.
Everyone else votes thier mind, who cares what anyone else thinks.
More importantly, instead of having everyone come out to a stalemate in every vote because people keep making alternate accounts, we can have a proper consensus on who is actually voting, and who's just spamming votes to piss everyone off.

We're not giving out personal fucking information here, we're just giving out who voted for what as to stop the votes from being tilted.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE KNOWING ME< BECAUSE I HAVE A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. AND I'M EIGHT. GTFO.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

come on i bet we all have stuff we ashamed of... but why? i will unlikely meet any of u irl so why bother keeping secrets;)
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

that has nothing to do with it fo this isn't personal info if we don't even know the person
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Well our opinions of them may change, even if it is just in game. And being indecisive means that everyone sees. Ugh.