map limit

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

Add a 5k world boundary?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 52

RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: map limit

Post by RevStoningpot »

fuck you ^ and fuck you ^^. How the fuck do you get off defining anarchy and then bitch about me being rude. I'm exercising my fucking freedom of speech. FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER. This isn't school you fucking kids. This isn't debate team and you havn't got a fucking teacher to people to watch theIr language. THIS IS ANARCHY MOTHER FUCKER. So why dn't you and your new girlfriend xestia fuck off and leave the server to those that want real anachy. FUCKING KIDS THESE DAYS, SHIT!
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

^ The fuck?
Anyways, I'm wondering who was the dumb fuck who voted for no limit more then once. You made our job much harder, you idiot(s). Now we're winning by a much slimmer margin...
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Because it's anarchy without rules, that means you won't get banned for not following rules, doesn't mean you should just flame anybody who doesn't agree with you and call that an argument. You're right, this isn't school, this is a video game. Doesn't mean you should intentionally do debates like the kids do in school.

Want real anarchy? Sorry, I thought I was the one building bases and making their coords public, to keep the anarchy going. What anarchy is there in staying to yourself?
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

why acuse me of playing by myself just cuz i don't play with you i play with other people
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

Umadbro? They're exercising their "freedom of speech", just like you.

I found Ellidon's post a refreshing change of pace from the usual blathering.

I can empathize with Yukar's desire to make the server as interesting as possible for those who currently use it. In fact, for someone who is providing a really outstanding, free service he is being remarkably tolerant and flexible. For my own sake, I'm hoping things stay within the parameters of what *I* would consider "interesting". I'm here for the anarchy, the vanilla, and the pvp, more or less in that order. I'm not convinced a reduced world size will work to make things more 'interesting', but I don't think it would be a disaster either.

And Rev, people defining their terms is actually useful in a discussion. Unless you just like saying "fuck" a lot. Actually, you could still say "fuck" a lot even if the terms were well defined, I suppose. Whatever makes you happy.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:Umadbro? They're exercising their "freedom of speech", just like you.

I found Ellidon's post a refreshing change of pace from the usual blathering.

I can empathize with Yukar's desire to make the server as interesting as possible for those who currently use it. In fact, for someone who is providing a really outstanding, free service he is being remarkably tolerant and flexible. For my own sake, I'm hoping things stay within the parameters of what *I* would consider "interesting". I'm here for the anarchy, the vanilla, and the pvp, more or less in that order. I'm not convinced a reduced world size will work to make things more 'interesting', but I don't think it would be a disaster either.

And Rev, people defining their terms is actually useful in a discussion. Unless you just like saying "fuck" a lot. Actually, you could still say "fuck" a lot even if the terms were well defined, I suppose. Whatever makes you happy.
basically this. I'm opposed to the limit because it's against my playstyle, but people have a right to play as they wish. and rev, you have a right for free speech, but we aren't going to take you, and more specifically, your position, seriously if you don't act like an adult.
Ellidon
still building aboveground

Post by Ellidon »

worldruler086 wrote: Anyways, I'm wondering who was the dumb fuck who voted for no limit more then once. You made our job much harder, you idiot(s). Now we're winning by a much slimmer margin...
...yeah sorry that was my bad. Thought my vote hadn't gone through.
RevStoningpot wrote:fuck you ^ and fuck you ^^. How the fuck do you get off defining anarchy and then bitch about me being rude. I'm exercising my fucking freedom of speech. FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER. This isn't school you fucking kids. This isn't debate team and you havn't got a fucking teacher to people to watch theIr language. THIS IS ANARCHY MOTHER FUCKER. So why dn't you and your new girlfriend xestia fuck off and leave the server to those that want real anachy. FUCKING KIDS THESE DAYS, SHIT!
I'm sorry your so angry, I hope life gets better for you some day.

To your point. I'm on your side, I just think you conduct yourself poorly, almost as poorly as me voting twice. If you want to win someone to your side, shouting vague expletives is counterproductive, but I will respect your decision if you wish to continue on your current path.

Also, Xestia's married and won't have me. :(
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Ellidon you weren't the only person to double-vote, and I only reverted one of your votes. There were several double-votes for the no side, a couple for the yes side. and two people who wanted to change side. I know the current system isn't as efficient as would be preferable, I'll try and find a better solution for the next vote (whenever that is; no promises)

Thank you Silas, but honestly this is laziness as much as it is tolerance, if you all decide this and not me, I don't have to do anything hehe.
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Rev, you're the one who yourself stated that you currently don't play with anybody. That was a response to you saying I don't play real anarchy (THIS IS ANARCHY MOTHER FUCKER. So why dn't you and your new girlfriend xestia fuck off and leave the server to those that want real anachy.)
Thank you Silas, but honestly this is laziness as much as it is tolerance, if you all decide this and not me, I don't have to do anything hehe.
Pretty accurate description of you yukar9
Ellidon
still building aboveground

Post by Ellidon »

Yukar9 wrote:Ellidon you weren't the only person to double-vote, and I only reverted one of your votes.

Thank you. :)