map limit

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

Add a 5k world boundary?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 52

yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: map limit

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Oh and the only other problem I really have with the limit is I feel like theres less of a chance to find mushroom islands and strongholds, and also when jungle biomes come out, there might not be any in the 5k limit...
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

not might it will not be any if not yukar copy one in but that will not look good...
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I like the idea that minecraft is kind of infinite, I.E how you can move anywhere you would like, make whatever friends/enemies/allies/ect that you'd like, and build whatever you like. It's a comfort knowing that there's always more world out there to explore. A 5000x5000 limit just seems confining.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:I like the idea that minecraft is kind of infinite, I.E how you can move anywhere you would like, make whatever friends/enemies/allies/ect that you'd like, and build whatever you like. It's a comfort knowing that there's always more world out there to explore. A 5000x5000 limit just seems confining.
yeah, when you realize how big, or rather, how small, 100km^2 is, it really feels confining. And I mean that sincerely...
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I think that once there's some like serious shit put into the terrain generation, we should *maybe* consider a new map?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I will do all in my power to prevent a map change until I find eden.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Well then FUCK YOU! ;DAKJS;FJAESJFVLERIUSKHFNA;KL RAGEQUIT!

Bye...... I have a tiny penis blah blah blah I am a troll blah blah blah if you are reading this fuck you BLARRGGGHHHFFFTTPTPTP PUSSY VAGINA SHIT COCK BLARG.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

LOL UMMAD
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

Derp I propose a new 100 block limit to aid PvP. Derp.
But seriously we need a larger limit I'm tired of building underground shitty little houses that get xrayed within a month and result in too much hassle for players and Yukar alike. PvP could be encouraged simply by holding more events and making it easier to get to spawn. Just my opinion I'm not going to get all bitchy either way. Credit where credit is due the OPs have done a great job making the limit bareable but it really is not feasable when so many people out there are using hacked clients.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

waronchickens97 wrote:Derp I propose a new 100 block limit to aid PvP. Derp.
But seriously we need a larger limit I'm tired of building underground shitty little houses that get xrayed within a month and result in too much hassle for players and Yukar alike. PvP could be encouraged simply by holding more events and making it easier to get to spawn. Just my opinion I'm not going to get all bitchy either way. Credit where credit is due the OPs have done a great job making the limit bareable but it really is not feasable when so many people out there are using hacked clients.
Indeed, i want this limit to go.