Inside the head of Xestia

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Inside the head of Xestia

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:Yeah, using my autism as an "insult" then claiming it's valid critisism makes you look so fucking cool, does't it?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

How can he be this fucking stupid.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:I don't give a crap about your comments lone. :)
He uses an emoticon because he's unable to properly communicate his emotions without giving up the fact that he's actually upset he made a mistake. Therefore, he pretends its funny/humorous and conveys this false emotional state with text-based pictures because of his lack of words.

Try harder, scrub.
Lack of words? How is that a mistake? What was I supposed to do? Give you all a friggin speech? Lol..
Here's some more text-based pictures for you lone since you seem to enjoy them: xD ;D :)) .;,;.
Kill yourself you fucking ginger.
says the faggot who has a ginger in his profile pic
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

You guys done posting pictures of ponies and cartoons yet or do you have more meaningful things to say?
Notice mitte said he lost three stacks of diamond in the second picture, is this true?
Stuff me and tropical got off Xestia and returned it to her, all protection III+ and sharp V:

LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:You guys done posting pictures of ponies and cartoons yet or do you have more meaningful things to say?
Notice mitte said he lost three stacks of diamond in the second picture, is this true?
Stuff me and tropical got off Xestia and returned it to her, all protection III+ and sharp V:
1) No.
2) Implying diamonds are worth anything at all. Its the time you stand infront of a grinder that's worth something.
3) wow. such do good. you are good person. clap.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

yea i lost 3 stacks.. a loss but not the end of the world
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:You guys done posting pictures of ponies and cartoons yet or do you have more meaningful things to say?
1) No.
2) Implying diamonds are worth anything at all. Its the time you stand infront of a grinder that's worth something.
3) wow. such do good. you are good person. clap.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:You guys done posting pictures of ponies and cartoons
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:done posting pictures of ponies
Never.
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

FoSchnizzleTheSecond wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:You guys done posting pictures of ponies and cartoons
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:done posting pictures of ponies
Never.
For once I agree with hole, If using emoticons apparently means you're unable to type words, how is using memes every 2nd post making you look educated in the slightest?
FoSchnizzleTheSecond

PlanetKhamulio wrote:For once I agree with hole, If using emoticons apparently means you're unable to type words, how is using memes every 2nd post making you look educated in the slightest?
Let me just point this out. Not all of us posting these pictures are seeking to be considered educated, nor are we the same people that said emoticons made you look incapable of speech. We're not necessarily posting them for your entertainment, but rather for our own.