Re: Time for an OC thread involving this community

Post by KennyKatsu »

Who created god?
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:Image
Of course, another post about "b8", you look jolly mature, I reckon the next post will either be about "b8", or a gif.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Who Knows what ill post next?
PlanetKhamulio
in diamond armor

Post by PlanetKhamulio »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:Who Knows what ill post next?
You try to argue with me, and end up proving my point, It's like giving oral sex to a donkey.
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

PlanetKhamulio wrote:You try to argue with me, and end up proving my point, It's like giving oral sex to a donkey.
In what way do the two relate? And how would you even know the details of the latter?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Its funny how I intentionally played into your hands in order to elict such a response from you in which makes you appear to be a dumbass.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Shadup, no scientific debates, I can'tz handlez it, STAHP STAHP STAHP! :D
Heh. Of course you can. It's just that the end result of every line of inquiry followed to its source is "god did it" for you and "I don't know, it just is" for me.

But between here and there, we can probably agree on basic things like quantum field theorem and relativity being pretty reasonable descriptions of *how* the universe, regardless of its origin, currently works.
Dude, I was kidding, I'm laughing now because you thought I'm not a scientific debater. The Bible is actually the most actuate history book, people have gone to places in the middle east and found places mentioned in the Bible. Things the Bible said in the old testament what would occur in the new testament happened just as it said it would, written much later too. Incredible! http://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... le-is-true

Bible is full of science, you just need to read it and find out. I don't think saying 'God did it' is the best way to put it either, there is an explanation.
And here's some scientific stuff, tons to read about if you ever wondered about how science works: http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-ans ... ic/science
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

KennyKatsu wrote:Who created god?
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8).

God is the Creator of everything. Nothing and no one is bigger than Him. He was not created but has always existed. He is the Alpha (beginning) and Omega (end).
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:The Bible is actually the most actuate history book
Mr_Hole_Digger1 wrote:Bible is full of science, you just need to read it and find out.
Bible. History. Science. One of these things is not like the other. Here's a hint - two of them are quite sensible.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Yeah, messed up a bit there...

There are many ways to test the accuracy of the biblical worldview against naturalistic atheism (the worldview that controls most origins research). When our research is based upon biblical truths about the past, we find that our interpretations of the biological and geological facts make sense of what we see in the real world, whereas evolutionary interpretations don’t really fit what we see.

Let’s look at an example. The Bible says that God created distinct groups of animals 'after their kind' (see Genesis 1). Starting with this truth of the Bible as one of our assumptions, we would expect to observe animals divided into distinct groups, or kinds. Creationists postulate that our creative God placed phenomenal variability in the genes of each kind, so there could be considerable variety within each kind. But the pre-programmed mechanism for variation within the kind could never change one kind into a different kind, as evolutionists claim and their belief system requires.