5k Limit Poll

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

Would you like to raise the 5k limit or install a tolling system on the border.

Yes - raise the 5k limit
21%
Yes - install a tolling system
43%
No - keep the 5k limit
36%

Total votes: 14

Yukar9
Admin

Re: 5k Limit Poll

Post by Yukar9 »

The polling system completely renders the boundary pointless, either we remove it entirely or we keep it as it is.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I say that now that we've all had a taste of the boundary, we should officially decide whether or not to keep it.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

i think we need to have it a bit longer.. its stupid to set it up and then shortly after take it down.. let us learn to live with it for a while and then vote for it
Xestia
OP

Post by Xestia »

Xestia even said somthing to that effect
Yes, in obvious sarcasm, and when you missed the sarcasm I pointed out specifically it was sarcasm.
been virtualy done with this server which confirms the fack that they only did it because they wanted to fuck up the server and make it shit.
Seriously? Well, I didn't realize it myself, but apparently I've quit playing on simplicitypvp, guess the 2 new (obsidian) buildings I've put up since new years don't count as being active.

The boundary wasn't meant to be taken down 10 days after being put up, it was said that if the boundary destroyed the server completely then it would be possible to remove it in less than 10 days after being put up. The problem is, the boundary hasn't destroyed the server, in fact there are 40 people online right now, where we were averaging under 10 people before the boundary during primetime. Failed? Really?
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

teh fact that we are 40 online right now dont prove anything.. we have low days and high days.. nothing to do with the limit... we still averaging like 10 ppl
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

It was the addition of a protected spawn that brought up numbers. but they're just spawn rats so who need's em and there was very little rise in activity from any effect. And no one cares about your retarded obsidian piles. grow some creativity. It takes no time at all to drop a shit load of the same block.
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

hmmm maybe this poll wasn't such a good idea...
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

yourcreepyuncle wrote:hmmm maybe this poll wasn't such a good idea...
it's a controversial subject. This should have been expected. We still have wounds here, and this is the equivalent of putting salt on them. It's also asking the question of whether or not the current limit is adequate or not. I really think the vote was more for a limit then a 5k limit, and this poll is on whether we should modify it, whether it's expanding the limit, adding gates, both, or just considering the current concept adequate.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

the salt burns! take it off!!!!
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Salty sweat. Salty tears. Salty blood.