How bad?

General simplicitypvp.net related topics

How bad do you want to get across the border?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:52 am

Real fucking bad
38%
It would be awesome.
8%
Not really, would be nice.
8%
Fuck you pussies who need to build a base 99999999k away from spawn, I'm a hardcore player so suck it.
46%

Total votes: 13

Arualiaa
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Re: How bad?

Post by Arualiaa »

Why do you want to make a base THAT far? It only makes things harder D:
I don't consider myself a hardcore player, but I don't find it hard to make a base near the spawn. You just need to hide it well and make sure that nobody is following you, dammit!
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

arualiaa if u want to build above ground u need to get out far.. if u dont it will get griffed in like a week tops
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I don't feel like taking that much extra precaution to make sure some random wandering noob finds my nametag below ground. I'd like to put my mind at ease that nobody can ruthlessly destroy me and everything I own when they happen to wander upon my base, and I'm not online.

It's extra effort that can easily be avoided by traveling further from the main concentration of players.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Well I myself do have a few neighbourghs who have NO idea that I'm living two hundred blocks away from them, I actually almost got caught by one once.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

I like to be far away to avoid xray you might as well think of your base as just as visable underground as on the surface.
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Rev, have you ever fought someone?
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

yes the lack of player syncopation makes it rather impossible. People usualy kill me by attacking the place i'm no longer standig at while i swing endlessly at them to no effect. And don't give me some shit about this being a "pvp server" I came to this server for freedom, natural gameplay, and the risk of player attacks to me and my building. I have no interest in fighting and will only grief somthing if i stumble upon it. And for that I have become very rich rather than wasting my efforts robbing people that havn't got a damn thing worth taking.
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

First of all, I wasn't going to say anything about this being a pvp server. Personally, I don't enjoy fighting at every waking moment, but I do enjoy the risk of being attacked, having to strategically make a base hidden from normal players, because there will always be x-rayers to ruin the day. Second, you would surprised on what you can stumble upon in the 5k limit.
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Post by Gingeronamission »

Idk... Ive gotten multiple sets of diamond armor and many other valuables from fighting.
I think its worth the risk.
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Post by Gingeronamission »

Just got another one today...
Actually i killed the guy near spawn... and while i was sorting through his stuff my dads computer crashed. And i didnt get more than half his armor.
So some noob is running around with a diamond chestplate and diamond leggings and no tools. Lol.