Multiworld

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

[OFFICIAL MAJORITY VOTE] Do this? (majority at end of vote get their way)

Poll ended at Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 37

LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Multiworld

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

This is getting to be a run-around of the same Point-Counterpoint going on because only this one person is bringing up the same argument on behalf of about 16 other voters.

Also, "49%" of the server will not enjoy this. Last I recall, more than 37 people have connected to the server before.
joseph3114
still building aboveground

Post by joseph3114 »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:This is getting to be a run-around of the same Point-Counterpoint going on because only this one person is bringing up the same argument on behalf of about 16 other voters.

Also, "49%" of the server will not enjoy this. Last I recall, more than 37 people have connected to the server before.
So then we're both arguing on behalf of people who aren't forum members. Last I recall only frequent forum goers seemed to count as people.

http://simplicitypvp.net/vote/
Was where we originally voted for it.
Last edited by joseph3114 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Well, I just love how joseph is picking and choosing the questions and arguments to respond to... Seems to me like he doesn't have a valid argument for most. Well, score?
Joseph and company - 0
Regulars (company excluded) - 9000+
At least if we're measuring valid points, arguments, and logic. ;)
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

The only reason there is this much opposition to people who are voting "No" is because the votes made an incredible spike from a nearly Unanimous to a tie.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Just to reiterate - nearly unanimous is 14 to 2. This is 19 to 18. Seems legit...
joseph3114
still building aboveground

Post by joseph3114 »

I can't answer for that.
I certainly hope you're not expecting me to...
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

You not only can't answer for that, but most else that is said. Sorry, Joseph, but yer wrong. Smarten up. ;)
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I don't know, but it seems really strange for Youngs to be the main opposing force of this, have 2 votes against the argument, then all the sudden, we get an extra 16 people to vote against it. And it just so happens you three come back at the same time, Youngs knows you from another server, and you all want to vote No on this topic. You are all opposing against PvP in general, and only one of you is actually making an argument for themselves.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Hardly a good one...
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

The only thing you argue is that not everyone will be able to participate in this PvP because of a Lack of Gear or Resources. Isn't that true, even for Countries around the world? Mexico decided to stand down from WW I because of internal conflict and not having the proper technology to fight back, and it served them well so they didn't get anihilated.

Besides, it is not impossible for an under-equipped person to kill another in very good equipment. Did you ever hear of the tale of the Amazing Mr. L? Who killed 4 diamond-wearing blokes, (One who happened to be a hacker), while wearing only iron armor? Didn't think so. Try using some tactics sometime. It might serve you better than sprinting at someone while rapidly pressing left click and throwing all the potions off of your hotbar.