Show off your creations

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
Not Brntrogdor
[rawr]

Re: Show off your creations

Post by Not Brntrogdor »

FoSchnizzle wrote:
Not Brntrogdor wrote:In case anyone hasn't seen, I'm digging somewhat of a world hole, it is exactly 4 chunks, so far I'm down to y42, this SS is a couple layers old.
How long have you been at it? I tried something similar, only it was intended to be a cylinder with a two chunk radius, but I gave up after 30 blocks down or so. Ran out of materials, then died once or twice and lost my better gear.
I like the Cylinder idea... If I have a bunch of extra time I might even try it!

Today is the 6th day I've been at it, I'm down to y24 or so now... unfortunately the server keeps crashing whenever I actually have the time to work on it so it is even more slow going.
I have a few layers dug around y6-y15 so I really only have 13 layers to go
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

This thread is for showing off creations, not flaming each other. Deleting a bunch of posts.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

What's the purpose of a big hole again?
Not Brntrogdor
[rawr]

Post by Not Brntrogdor »

the materials I dig from it will be used for several large builds, the hole itself will be the basement of one of those large builds. It will have everything from wheat farms to Archery Arenas.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Too bad you can't make rotten flesh blocks. Then you'd have one less job to do by standing in front of a grinder.
Not Brntrogdor
[rawr]

Post by Not Brntrogdor »

Right but you can get glowstone and redstone... which you can form blocks with, but those come very slowly due to the low spawn rate of witches.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

fun stuff
Not Brntrogdor
[rawr]

Post by Not Brntrogdor »

So I finished digging the hole, now I'm starting on construction... it is tedious but I'll post pictures from time to time. It is a "Mines of Moria" style build.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

fire griefers dream town
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

miniwimi wrote:My current project, Laketown. I started 2 days ago and now I'm lacking items. It comes with 4 houses, and the whole place has got paths leading to each of every house, it could be hard to get lost btu I know the place as the back of my hand. Currently only I and Infam0us2 lives there but more are to come there. The bottom floor is just a floor, really. Nothing much, the second floor contains of passages leading to houses. The third contains of houses and so does the fourth floor. But here's the album: http://imgur.com/a/Hhxr2#0
In my opinion, the place looks dull and messy. Try getting some tree farms for different log types, and using those to make the place nicer, either by categorizing areas with log types, or making it look neater. At the moment it looks like someone threw some stairs onto a game of fiddlesticks.