Multiworld

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started

[OFFICIAL MAJORITY VOTE] Do this? (majority at end of vote get their way)

Poll ended at Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Yes
62%
No
38%

Total votes: 37

mitte90
OP

Re: Multiworld

Post by mitte90 »

joseph3114 wrote: This is the first time in 33 pages you've actually given a logical reason in favor of it. I'm very open minded, but so far, no one until this post has given a reason more than "to increase pvp".

I agree, it sucks being locked down in your base at all time. I would love to be able to explore the map and trade without as many risks. But I don't see how making a world for pvp will actually change that. Unless pvp is being disabled or limited in the main world and I missed that somewhere.
if u had been in this debate for more then a day or two u would now that this are the main reason.

it is safer if u can build ur base farther then 5k as this will allow
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

Just wanted to say the stargate thread is up. and rev, you'll see that it is something we can all agree on. For the most part.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

Wait, why are the votes switching? Is ti because I mentioned what may be an alternative?
joseph3114
still building aboveground

Post by joseph3114 »

I had a moment of clarity and I changed my mind. This won't really effect me either way, and what is more stupid than this debate is the amount of time we've all wasted on it.

Make a pvp world, remove the border, and it doesn't effect the nay sayers either way.

Edit: While I love the Stargate idea, it will never happen :(
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Well, it's nice that two votes have gone to the yes side. But I wonder if they're going to troll us the minute before it ends and change thier votes.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

Well, post your mind on the thread. Perhaps we can sway some voters. I retracted my vote because I realized I wouldn't use this, I just want the damn limit gone. I would, however, use the gates. So if you aren't for this, pm yukar to retract your vote.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

there are a chance they will but in the mean time i gladly accept it. and joseph if u have any things u are unsure about u are welcome to bring them up
joseph3114
still building aboveground

Post by joseph3114 »

By removing the border we:
-Reduce or eliminate the bounty from xray mods through raiding
-Give people the freedom they deserve to live where they want to
-Take people off of high alert who live in danger
By adding a pvp world we:
-Shift that high threat type gameplay and push it somewhere else.

Despite the negatives I've mentioned before, I would vote yes just because of the border removal. It hadn't occurred to me until someone mentioned it in game of what a major blow that is to xray hackers.

For the added peace of mind, it's worth voting yes.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

if you're voting to remove thel imit, PM yukar to remoe your vote. Don't vote unless you have an opinion with that. And if you think we should do this, change your vote. Don't let the mob make you do something you prefer not to. And you argument "push it somewhere else" is making me almost want to vote against this. That's why I want the gates, as it increases pvp with a completely different method.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Aaaaaaand this is a damn fine example if why people read. Reading --> understanding --> thinking for yourself. Logic. Smarten up. I feel this is worth saying every time. You see?