Show off your creations

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
A. Pippenger
in diamond armor

Re: Show off your creations

Post by A. Pippenger »

Kind of odd to show two links in a row like this, but after leaving the sky city last night I swung by one of my earliest serious builds, which I made in June 2013 with Cinnabars. It is kind of like our current project, but a lot smaller. Feels weird to post pics of a project that was finished over a year ago honestly.

http://imgur.com/a/oODPC
Melvin3000
still building aboveground

Post by Melvin3000 »

I'm currently remaking my gold/iron farm. It will have 99 21x21 portals and spawn over 3000 pigmen per hour when I'm finished.

Front:

New collection area:

Where the portals will extend to when it's done:
deflowvesper
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by deflowvesper »

No more messy brewsing station.
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

Tango Tek's auto brewer? Thats funny, I literally just finished that exact design at our base. It works well but was extremely resource intensive to build.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

morl0ck wrote:Tango Tek's auto brewer? Thats funny, I literally just finished that exact design at our base. It works well but was extremely resource intensive to build.
The only thing people have are resources to spend now.
I'm a bit curious as to how it works however, this will filter the ingredients to a hopper/stand setup, or does it just drop them off somewhere?

At avalon the best thing we had before everyone left was a small area with dispensers over a stream of water. Pressing the button sent a signal to drop one of the items into the stream and you'd collect them. It worked but it wasn't very fast and still required you to do a lot of work.

But it looked nice. Nothing near the 4,800 sized wheat farm of lag.
Not Brntrogdor
[rawr]

Post by Not Brntrogdor »

Here's my Imgur post for the Sky City built with Pipenger, http://imgur.com/a/sN2Vq?gallery
morl0ck
pinko commie bastard

Post by morl0ck »

I'm a bit curious as to how it works however
It looks like redstone hell behind the panel. But the ingredients get filtered into the brewing stand in order, and it auto-brews the potions until it can't any more- ingredients/ water bottles run out or chest fills up. So you could flip the "blaze powder" and "glowstone" levers, hit "start", and come back later to a thousand brewed Str II pots, if you felt like building that big of a storage system.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Interesting.
Mr_Hole_Digger1
in diamond armor

Post by Mr_Hole_Digger1 »

I just built Tango's auto brewery at Revs, lol. Seems pretty popular!
M_BRIX
wannabe troll, flaming us by entering arbitrary words in capslock

Post by M_BRIX »

So I figure since I've been playing on this server for quite a while I should actually show something for it. This is an old base that has been slowly evolving and growing into a monstrosity in between my other projects. It's big, ugly cobblestone structures that adhere to a 'form follows function' aesthetic. As such it has been dubbed Helter Skelter. I didn't build it completely myself, but I did a lot. You may know that I work with crackyjoe and miniwimi. We all still use this base. It has been found, but has really been untouched surprisingly. Miniwimi built a pretty badass mob farm to replace the one that crackyjoe and I had running. I've got an album on imgur to show the whole thing.

album here --> http://imgur.com/a/tP5Ac