New admins & other help

General simplicitypvp.net related topics
FoSchnizzleTheSecond
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: New admins & other help

Post by FoSchnizzleTheSecond »

I've recently stumbled into a ton of free time, and I'd love to help out the server as much as I can.
ZeroVisibility
still building aboveground

Post by ZeroVisibility »

Made this, anyone feel free to bump it or +1 it to get it some more views, also some insightful critique would be appreciated.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/193 ... chy-grief/
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

ZeroVisibility wrote:I've been on this server for 1 and a half years now (Playing on several alternate accounts that i'd like to keep private, except to the admins)....
I'd like to know these other accounts. What if it's a total fucktard? If some one's alt is untrustworthy than so is the main account.
ZeroVisibility
still building aboveground

Post by ZeroVisibility »

miniwimi wrote:
RevStoningpot wrote:
ZeroVisibility wrote:I've been on this server for 1 and a half years now (Playing on several alternate accounts that i'd like to keep private, except to the admins)....
I'd like to know these other accounts. What if it's a total fucktard? If some one's alt is untrustworthy than so is the main account.
I kind of know Zero, he's cool and trustworthy and I highly doubt he would fuck up the server and make it into shit.
None of my other alts are untrustworthy, it's for a certain IRL friend who wishes to grief my city very badly that I don't share my alternate accounts.
Edit: If you would like to request a list of my alts message me and I'll give them to you if I know you're not a total idiot.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Why would you have to keep your alternate account names secret, you sketchy motherfucker?
0/10 would not trust
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:Why would you have to keep your alternate account names secret, you sketchy motherfucker?
0/10 would not trust
10/10 would agree
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

ZeroVisibility is just doing ads, and not actually becoming admin.

I think it'd be good to have some opinions on FoSchnizzle. Keep in mind he has been banned.
EggThief
in iron armor

Post by EggThief »

ZeroVisibility wrote:Made this, anyone feel free to bump it or +1 it to get it some more views, also some insightful critique would be appreciated.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/193 ... chy-grief/
This looks great, the only three things that bugged me are "Yes, the spawn is a wasteland, but that is because it is a pseudo vanilla server that has been up for over a year with no admin interaction" sounds like admins don't do anything or they don't care. Maybe reword it to something like Yes, the spawn is a wasteland. That is because it is a pseudo vanilla server that has maintained the same map for over a year with no worldbuild or resetting done by admins to fix griefing.

The second is "There is no world boundary, and the only commands are /msg and /kill" That's kinda spirit of it but there are some more. Perhaps say something to the effect that there are no commands to interfere with pvp or just list them all with an explaination for those that need one.

Finally the pvp world command has been /world for some time now.

All in all you took the initiative. Great work, I think it turned out well.
EggThief
in iron armor

Post by EggThief »

Yukar9 wrote:I think it'd be good to have some opinions on FoSchnizzle. Keep in mind he has been banned.
When did FoSch get banned and for what? As far as my opinion on him goes he seems like a good guy, he is/was my teammate at Rev's but isn't on much nowadays.